Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | quitting, LIQUADING HOARD.
1 2 3 4 5
TwT awwww oki

*the trash goblin has left the forums *

..lol
TwT awwww oki

*the trash goblin has left the forums *

..lol
Looking to buy a set (or just a piece of each item in the set that you have) of your sanguine rose thorn items and black lace items! How much for that? @uzbad you can set up a CR if you want
Looking to buy a set (or just a piece of each item in the set that you have) of your sanguine rose thorn items and black lace items! How much for that? @uzbad you can set up a CR if you want
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
@uzbad
aerborne gustgatherer - 184g
onyx clawrings - 49g
gladegift halo - 75g
brightshine raiments - 149g
457g total

Offer: this pet, and this pet? I also have quite a few items on your wishlist, if you want.

If that sounds good, send a CR + a CS trade my way (w/ items on the CS trade, if you want them!)
@uzbad
aerborne gustgatherer - 184g
onyx clawrings - 49g
gladegift halo - 75g
brightshine raiments - 149g
457g total

Offer: this pet, and this pet? I also have quite a few items on your wishlist, if you want.

If that sounds good, send a CR + a CS trade my way (w/ items on the CS trade, if you want them!)
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@antimonycarver
i'll take marketplace or lowest auction price for those items. i'll set a cr now!

@awkwardangel
ehh i'll pass. ponies are unfortunately very low demand and hard to sell, and if its not on my wishlist i have no interest in keeping it for myself ;~; and since items have no set value i'm reluctant to trade for them unless someone offers a whole bunch and is okay with parting with them. apologies!
@antimonycarver
i'll take marketplace or lowest auction price for those items. i'll set a cr now!

@awkwardangel
ehh i'll pass. ponies are unfortunately very low demand and hard to sell, and if its not on my wishlist i have no interest in keeping it for myself ;~; and since items have no set value i'm reluctant to trade for them unless someone offers a whole bunch and is okay with parting with them. apologies!
@uzbad
That's all right--would you be willing to take a different pet instead? I think this dog is valuable but I don't play CS that often :,) Would that and the other dog work?

Sorry for all the pings! ^^;
@uzbad
That's all right--would you be willing to take a different pet instead? I think this dog is valuable but I don't play CS that often :,) Would that and the other dog work?

Sorry for all the pings! ^^;
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@awkwardangel
sure, that will work. my cs name is craigory. (with the period), i'll set up the cr
@awkwardangel
sure, that will work. my cs name is craigory. (with the period), i'll set up the cr
up up up
up up up
@uzbad Hi, I have some CS pets from your wishlist here: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7189194&userid=71966 I value them for [b]60 C$[/b] total. That is 300 FR gems, right? I will give you [b]23C$[/b]. That is 115 FR gems. Total 415 FR gems. [b]I want: (415g)[/b] [item=Medusa Leon] 10g, [item=Gusting Goblin] 83g, [item=Glittering Jeweler] 85g, [item=Crystalcourt Ambassador] 110g, [item=Burning Virgo] 35g, [item=Voltaic Ambassador] 95g
@uzbad

Hi, I have some CS pets from your wishlist here: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7189194&userid=71966

I value them for 60 C$ total. That is 300 FR gems, right?

I will give you 23C$. That is 115 FR gems.

Total 415 FR gems.

I want: (415g)

Medusa Leon 10g, Gusting Goblin 83g, Glittering Jeweler 85g, Crystalcourt Ambassador 110g, Burning Virgo 35g, Voltaic Ambassador 95g
586.png
@evelyan
it is! i'll set a cr. my username on chickensmoothie is craigory. (with the period!), feel free to send a trade!
@evelyan
it is! i'll set a cr. my username on chickensmoothie is craigory. (with the period!), feel free to send a trade!
@uzbad

Trade sent. Thank you for trading.
@uzbad

Trade sent. Thank you for trading.
586.png
1 2 3 4 5