Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | h: Goatlings SS, ADs++ lf: FR gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@GarbagePal
Ah my bad I totally forgot to put that on! but my goatlings is serik (:
@GarbagePal
Ah my bad I totally forgot to put that on! but my goatlings is serik (:
00111010 00101001
@serik I have the Evil Scientist Face, 2x 2020 Monster Boxes, Vampirella Plush, 3x Vampirella Bottles, 17x Mothman Bottles, and have the items to craft both the Mothman plush and Mothirella plush!
@serik I have the Evil Scientist Face, 2x 2020 Monster Boxes, Vampirella Plush, 3x Vampirella Bottles, 17x Mothman Bottles, and have the items to craft both the Mothman plush and Mothirella plush!
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal
Ahh omg so many :0 , would you be looking to sell the Evil scientist face, both monster boxes, vampirella plush, all the vampirella bottles, 2 mothman bottles, and the items to craft the plushies ? (i feel like I'm asking for too much), but if so, how much would you want for any of it c:
@GarbagePal
Ahh omg so many :0 , would you be looking to sell the Evil scientist face, both monster boxes, vampirella plush, all the vampirella bottles, 2 mothman bottles, and the items to craft the plushies ? (i feel like I'm asking for too much), but if so, how much would you want for any of it c:
00111010 00101001
@serik I've actually been trying to quit so I'm not really knowledgeable about prices, but I'd be more than happy to sell in bulk! I also have some other stuff from past Halloween events I could throw in! Mostly I just wanna get rid of this stuff so just tell me what you think would be fair and I'll toss it your way!
@serik I've actually been trying to quit so I'm not really knowledgeable about prices, but I'd be more than happy to sell in bulk! I also have some other stuff from past Halloween events I could throw in! Mostly I just wanna get rid of this stuff so just tell me what you think would be fair and I'll toss it your way!
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal
Aha i'm a bit clueless on prices too, but going by shop prices I think it'd be about 3.5kg ! Although if you want more I can always do more (:
@GarbagePal
Aha i'm a bit clueless on prices too, but going by shop prices I think it'd be about 3.5kg ! Although if you want more I can always do more (:
00111010 00101001
@serik Sorry, is that for everything or just the stuff you listed? (Like I said, I've got no idea lol)
@serik Sorry, is that for everything or just the stuff you listed? (Like I said, I've got no idea lol)
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal
Ah my bad!! it should be just for the stuff i listed though (:
@GarbagePal
Ah my bad!! it should be just for the stuff i listed though (:
00111010 00101001
@serik I'm so sorry to ask this, but is there anyway I could get you up to 4kg? If there's anything else from the list you want or I can just chuck some extra plushies at you or something? ;n;
@serik I'm so sorry to ask this, but is there anyway I could get you up to 4kg? If there's anything else from the list you want or I can just chuck some extra plushies at you or something? ;n;
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal
Ahh i can absolutely do 4kg no problem - would i be able to ask for another mothman bottle tho ? of course i understand if not tho ! (:
@GarbagePal
Ahh i can absolutely do 4kg no problem - would i be able to ask for another mothman bottle tho ? of course i understand if not tho ! (:
00111010 00101001
@serik Fine by me! I set up a couple trades here and here for you! :)
@serik Fine by me! I set up a couple trades here and here for you! :)
d8O5J7R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7