Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 22 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5
[b][/b][b][/b][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63362989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633630/63362989_350.png[/img][/url] I'm [b]subscribed![/b] No need to ping. Hiya! Need something brewed? Well you've come to the right place! You [b][u]must[/u][/b] provide ALL [b][u]Ingredients[/u][/b] and [b][u]Treasure[/u][/b], tips not required but most definitely welcomed :) Just post what you need, wait for me to confirm and send away! Crossroads or PMs. I will [b][u]NOT[/u][/b] brew any "[b]Materials/Transmutation, Battle Items or Food[/b]" -------------------------- Order List: 1. *Open* - 2. *Open* - 3. *Open* - ------------------------------------------------- My brew - [size=4]Level 22[/size] [u]Currently Brewing:[/u] *Empty* [/center]
63362989_350.png

I'm subscribed! No need to ping.

Hiya! Need something brewed? Well you've come to the right place!
You must provide ALL Ingredients and Treasure, tips not required but most definitely welcomed :)

Just post what you need, wait for me to confirm and send away! Crossroads or PMs.

I will NOT brew any "Materials/Transmutation, Battle Items or Food"

Order List:
1. *Open*
-

2. *Open*
-

3. *Open*
-

My brew - Level 22
Currently Brewing:
*Empty*
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@nyley are you still taking orders? could i get you to brew 1x [indent][indent][indent][item=charming sage lantern]
@nyley are you still taking orders? could i get you to brew 1x
Charming Sage Lantern
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@Nyley
Hey! Could you make me some Reinforced Glass Beakers and Fine Alchemical Reductions?
@Nyley
Hey! Could you make me some Reinforced Glass Beakers and Fine Alchemical Reductions?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@spikenard
I am! Of course, send the materials and treasure and I'll start it right away!

@Mahogi
Hello, I'll add you to the list and let you know when I'm able to do that for you!
@spikenard
I am! Of course, send the materials and treasure and I'll start it right away!

@Mahogi
Hello, I'll add you to the list and let you know when I'm able to do that for you!
@Nyley

Ok ty! <3
@Nyley

Ok ty! <3
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
Hello! I can do one of each if you're still interested in having them brewed! If so, send the materials and treasure anytime :)
@Mahogi
Hello! I can do one of each if you're still interested in having them brewed! If so, send the materials and treasure anytime :)
1 2 3 4 5