Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Ignore} Stuff for projects, trading art
1 2 3
@Hikumi
Okay! Which characters were you thinking about getting art for?
@Hikumi
Okay! Which characters were you thinking about getting art for?
[center]@Hikumi Sorry to be a bother but were you still interested in ordering? Here's the form if you still are ^^'[/center] [code][center] Type of Art - Character/derg - Other - [/center][/code]
@Hikumi
Sorry to be a bother but were you still interested in ordering? Here's the form if you still are ^^'
Code:
[center] Type of Art - Character/derg - Other - [/center]
@foxil yep sorry I've been feeling quiteeeee bad since Sunday-Monday and had no energy, Im still a lil bit so so but I'm trying to reply to fr stuff hfdsfs
Type of Art - bust with shading would love a unshaded option too if thats something you offer
Character/derg - I'd love to see him and her -her first pic is the official ref kinda- on your art style (separated ofc)
Other - for him just remember his glasses and burn scars since those are important - for her I'd love her with her angel stuff on? so either pre-timeskip design (silver outfit, longer hair, no eyepatch) with regular wings and a regular halo kinda like here or post-timeskip design (blue-brown outfit, shorter hair, eyepatch, scars and eyebags) with skeletal wings dripping goo and goo halo kinda like here if you need extra refs just ask me
@foxil yep sorry I've been feeling quiteeeee bad since Sunday-Monday and had no energy, Im still a lil bit so so but I'm trying to reply to fr stuff hfdsfs
Type of Art - bust with shading would love a unshaded option too if thats something you offer
Character/derg - I'd love to see him and her -her first pic is the official ref kinda- on your art style (separated ofc)
Other - for him just remember his glasses and burn scars since those are important - for her I'd love her with her angel stuff on? so either pre-timeskip design (silver outfit, longer hair, no eyepatch) with regular wings and a regular halo kinda like here or post-timeskip design (blue-brown outfit, shorter hair, eyepatch, scars and eyebags) with skeletal wings dripping goo and goo halo kinda like here if you need extra refs just ask me
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Okay sounds good! I'll send sketches when I'm done drawing them but there may be a bit of a delay since I'll be out of town for a few days ><'
@Hikumi
Okay sounds good! I'll send sketches when I'm done drawing them but there may be a bit of a delay since I'll be out of town for a few days ><'
@Hikumi
Sent sketches through notes but I'm not sure if you saw them.
@Hikumi
Sent sketches through notes but I'm not sure if you saw them.
@Hikumi Here's the first drawing! If there's anything you'd like changed/added please let me know ^^ [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/31249359_0akuw9NQB69Yymr.png[/img] Unshaded: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/31249365_inYfo2Hs6aipf3K.png[/img]
@Hikumi
Here's the first drawing! If there's anything you'd like changed/added please let me know ^^

31249359_0akuw9NQB69Yymr.png

Unshaded:
31249365_inYfo2Hs6aipf3K.png
@Hikumi
Just finished the second drawing! If you don't mind, could you send the payment now?
@Hikumi
Just finished the second drawing! If you don't mind, could you send the payment now?
[quote name="Foxil" date="2021-02-12 19:12:30" ] @Hikumi Just finished the second drawing! If you don't mind, could you send the payment now? [/quote] Sorry for the nudge ><''
Foxil wrote on 2021-02-12 19:12:30:
@Hikumi
Sorry for the nudge ><''
@Foxil actually thanks for the nudge!!! and sorry for being so late, sending now ;;
@Foxil actually thanks for the nudge!!! and sorry for being so late, sending now ;;
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi It's alright! Here's the last drawing, hope you like it and if anything needs to be altered please let me know! ^^ [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/31604057_rOE6Oe3OgTuf4zi.png[/img]
@Hikumi
It's alright! Here's the last drawing, hope you like it and if anything needs to be altered please let me know! ^^

31604057_rOE6Oe3OgTuf4zi.png
1 2 3