Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Max lvl cauldron available
1 2 3
Thanks to NotN, I finally maxed out my cauldron level! I can brew anything for you in exchange for only the materials and brewing fee or an equivalent payment to purchase the needed items from the AH. Please leave a comment here (I'm subscribed) if you want a brew made, as I sometimes miss CR notifications.
Thanks to NotN, I finally maxed out my cauldron level! I can brew anything for you in exchange for only the materials and brewing fee or an equivalent payment to purchase the needed items from the AH. Please leave a comment here (I'm subscribed) if you want a brew made, as I sometimes miss CR notifications.
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
Bump~
Bump~
jPdGQf9.gif

iiifr+2
iiiiiiiii
TTxEpjT.gif
Bump!
Bump!
jPdGQf9.gif

iiifr+2
iiiiiiiii
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga
Hello! Congrats on getting your cauldron leveled up :D I'd love to get a modern Trail brewed! However, I'm missing the seaside trumpets and imbued sulfur but would be happy to pay extra for those items to be provided, on top of the brewing fee. <3
@minervamaga
Hello! Congrats on getting your cauldron leveled up :D I'd love to get a modern Trail brewed! However, I'm missing the seaside trumpets and imbued sulfur but would be happy to pay extra for those items to be provided, on top of the brewing fee. <3
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Thank you so much! I was excited to see it after non stop brewing all festival XD

Looks like the trumpets are a LAH of 3g/4 trumpets right now and imbued sulfur is running 200g right now, which isn't much more than the ingredient cost + brewing cost and time (192g of LAH for the materials for it). The brewing cost for Trail is 100kt, so we'd be looking at ~300g for everything ^_^
@Skiatha Thank you so much! I was excited to see it after non stop brewing all festival XD

Looks like the trumpets are a LAH of 3g/4 trumpets right now and imbued sulfur is running 200g right now, which isn't much more than the ingredient cost + brewing cost and time (192g of LAH for the materials for it). The brewing cost for Trail is 100kt, so we'd be looking at ~300g for everything ^_^
jPdGQf9.gif

iiifr+2
iiiiiiiii
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga
Ooh I see! Do you accept treasure too? :o Can do 100kt + 200g if that works with you?
@minervamaga
Ooh I see! Do you accept treasure too? :o Can do 100kt + 200g if that works with you?
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Yep, that's just fine! Send the mats you have and the fees on over and I'll start it up~
@Skiatha Yep, that's just fine! Send the mats you have and the fees on over and I'll start it up~
jPdGQf9.gif

iiifr+2
iiiiiiiii
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga hey!! would you mind brewing me a Veined gene? I have all mats and treasure already but I'm not at a high enough Baldwin level :)
@minervamaga hey!! would you mind brewing me a Veined gene? I have all mats and treasure already but I'm not at a high enough Baldwin level :)
EMyLV5j.png jjMK0ak.png m4pISGA.png
@etherealviscera absolutely! I can set yours up right after Skiatha's, go ahead and set up the CR with everything. Modern or ancient veined?
@etherealviscera absolutely! I can set yours up right after Skiatha's, go ahead and set up the CR with everything. Modern or ancient veined?
jPdGQf9.gif

iiifr+2
iiiiiiiii
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga regular, not gaoler! Thanks for clarification lol
@minervamaga regular, not gaoler! Thanks for clarification lol
EMyLV5j.png jjMK0ak.png m4pISGA.png