Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {SWAP} Buying Eggs / 9 Chest for 1 Egg
1 2 3 4 5 6
[emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1]
its okay
I have an egg
I have an egg
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
@Novamouy17

okey dokey! send over a cross road and i'll send the chests. thank you!
@Novamouy17

okey dokey! send over a cross road and i'll send the chests. thank you!
its okay
I've got 4 Noc Eggs I can trade you!
I've got 4 Noc Eggs I can trade you!
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@Zmeya

where I currently am in my grinding I can only accept two of those eggs for my current rate. i'll be sure to ping you once i get the rest of the chests for the other two eggs, but feel free to send a trade for 2 eggs since i can afford it

thank you! ^u^
@Zmeya

where I currently am in my grinding I can only accept two of those eggs for my current rate. i'll be sure to ping you once i get the rest of the chests for the other two eggs, but feel free to send a trade for 2 eggs since i can afford it

thank you! ^u^
its okay
@Zmeya [img]https://i.imgur.com/fObE9Qw.gif[/img] [s]bonk[/s] [b] i have the chests for the other two eggs, feel free to send a cross road ^u^ !!! [/b]
@Zmeya

fObE9Qw.gif

bonk

i have the chests for the other two eggs, feel free to send a cross road ^u^ !!!
its okay
If you get enough, you can ping me too. I got one more egg I can trade. Let me know if your interested thank you
If you get enough, you can ping me too. I got one more egg I can trade. Let me know if your interested thank you
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
@Novamouy17

oh yea for sure. doesn't take me that long to generate chests so ill ping u again once i got em ;>
@Novamouy17

oh yea for sure. doesn't take me that long to generate chests so ill ping u again once i got em ;>
its okay
i've got eight eggs i can send you?
i've got eight eggs i can send you?
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@Novamouy17

I have enough for the egg now, sorry for the wait. send over the crossroad when you can

@mikhael

not right now sry. I'm gonna take a short break from grinding because I have some art stuff im gonna get done. if you want I can ping you when I have enough chest for them eggs. ;v;
@Novamouy17

I have enough for the egg now, sorry for the wait. send over the crossroad when you can

@mikhael

not right now sry. I'm gonna take a short break from grinding because I have some art stuff im gonna get done. if you want I can ping you when I have enough chest for them eggs. ;v;
its okay
1 2 3 4 5 6