Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] DV Sept/Mar sets + Turnip + ObsWings
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LethalLulu

Here's the pet lot
Just make and offer and send the gems. Thank you for buying!
@LethalLulu

Here's the pet lot
Just make and offer and send the gems. Thank you for buying!
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
Thank you!! I'm Zelda#28 over there c:
Thank you!! I'm Zelda#28 over there c:
How much for an Eclipse Seraph Pai set? :o
How much for an Eclipse Seraph Pai set? :o
@Maurina

Prefer to sell it as a set w/ the Oran items, looking for around 5kg, which is what I sold the last set for.
@Maurina

Prefer to sell it as a set w/ the Oran items, looking for around 5kg, which is what I sold the last set for.
@Brewstoid Hi! Would you be willing to sell the Winter Scholar set for 1800g? If not, no worries!
@Brewstoid Hi! Would you be willing to sell the Winter Scholar set for 1800g? If not, no worries!
@Wych

Yea, 1800g is fine. Just 1-way CR the gems to me and make an offer on both of the Winter scholar lots when you can.
@Wych

Yea, 1800g is fine. Just 1-way CR the gems to me and make an offer on both of the Winter scholar lots when you can.
@Glum

Sorry, I'm gonna have to be firm w/ the 1g=1 turnip ratio
gems are pretty easy to get for me, but it takes 12 days for me just to get 100 turnips via the ad theatre. I don't do dailies and am not able to use RLC unfortunately, so this stock will be pretty much all I have.

edit: had to fix some typos
@Glum

Sorry, I'm gonna have to be firm w/ the 1g=1 turnip ratio
gems are pretty easy to get for me, but it takes 12 days for me just to get 100 turnips via the ad theatre. I don't do dailies and am not able to use RLC unfortunately, so this stock will be pretty much all I have.

edit: had to fix some typos
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6