Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2020]
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 279 280
@brittanysdesigns I sure do. But i'm really tired and I just realized I don't need a tinder toy. I actually need a wicker dragon.
@brittanysdesigns I sure do. But i'm really tired and I just realized I don't need a tinder toy. I actually need a wicker dragon.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Lightningbender
Are you willing to trade Murderous vial and presence for an egg each?
@Lightningbender
Are you willing to trade Murderous vial and presence for an egg each?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Rexxasaurus How many Woeful/Murderous Vials and Presences are you looking for? I have... so many Woefuls, and at least 2 of each Murderous item (I'd have to check for specifics if you want duplicates) I'd be interested in eggs.
@Rexxasaurus How many Woeful/Murderous Vials and Presences are you looking for? I have... so many Woefuls, and at least 2 of each Murderous item (I'd have to check for specifics if you want duplicates) I'd be interested in eggs.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I have a few woefuls now. So i'm mostly looking for everything else. I could do 2 murderous vials or presence for an egg.
@Xairathan I have a few woefuls now. So i'm mostly looking for everything else. I could do 2 murderous vials or presence for an egg.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Rexxasaurus That sounds good, I have at least 2 of each, so I could do that for 2 eggs, or whichever item most interests you for 1 egg
@Rexxasaurus That sounds good, I have at least 2 of each, so I could do that for 2 eggs, or whichever item most interests you for 1 egg
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I'd be willing to do that. Two eggs for two of each murderous things. If you want to send a CR
@Xairathan I'd be willing to do that. Two eggs for two of each murderous things. If you want to send a CR
Untitled_Artwork.png
[quote=*HAVE*] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=Vial of Darkened Sight][/quote] [quote=*WANT*] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]x3 for each scroll [/quote]
*HAVE* wrote:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Darkened Sight

*WANT* wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x3 for each scroll
C315jMG.png
Just need [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/37374.png[/img] got [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/37394.png[/img] and [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/37365.png[/img] to trade also got older appeal and familairs
Just need 37374.png

got

37394.png and 37365.png to trade also got older appeal and familairs
vcxNMEJ.png
Have [item=unhatched nocturne egg] x30+ plus pretty much everything just ask. Wants [item=sinister vial] Rate 1:1 or [item=Strange chest] Rate 1:10
Have Unhatched Nocturne Egg x30+

plus pretty much everything just ask.

Wants

Sinister Vial Rate 1:1

or
Strange Chest Rate 1:10
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Rexxasaurus
I can do a sinister presence and a sinister vial for an egg?
@Rexxasaurus
I can do a sinister presence and a sinister vial for an egg?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 279 280