Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Baldwin Transmutation - 150kt/stack
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Howdy! I'd like to hire you to transmute hoard junk into Baldwin materials.

Here's how it works:
  1. You comment here saying you want a stack.
  2. I send you a 1-way CR with a stack of 50 or 99 items and a down payment of 10kt.
  3. You melt the stack.
  4. After the stack is melted, you send me a 2-way CR with the transmutation materials.
  5. I add the remainder of the melting fee to the CR and you get paid!

Rates:

50 items - 55kt
99 items - 150kt

If your cauldron is level 10+, I'm also looking to transmute stacks of goo/ooze/sludge into other colors! (Green to yellow, yellow to orange, etc.)

33 into 11 - 15kt, plus treasure cost
66 into 22 - 25kt, plus treasure cost
99 into 33 - 35kt, plus treasure cost

pinglist
@/mgcltwo (for transmuting colors)
Howdy! I'd like to hire you to transmute hoard junk into Baldwin materials.

Here's how it works:
  1. You comment here saying you want a stack.
  2. I send you a 1-way CR with a stack of 50 or 99 items and a down payment of 10kt.
  3. You melt the stack.
  4. After the stack is melted, you send me a 2-way CR with the transmutation materials.
  5. I add the remainder of the melting fee to the CR and you get paid!

Rates:

50 items - 55kt
99 items - 150kt

If your cauldron is level 10+, I'm also looking to transmute stacks of goo/ooze/sludge into other colors! (Green to yellow, yellow to orange, etc.)

33 into 11 - 15kt, plus treasure cost
66 into 22 - 25kt, plus treasure cost
99 into 33 - 35kt, plus treasure cost

pinglist
@/mgcltwo (for transmuting colors)
Do you have a tight timeline on it getting done? I can do a stack of 50 but I'm not always on so I might be a little slower then you want.
Do you have a tight timeline on it getting done? I can do a stack of 50 but I'm not always on so I might be a little slower then you want.
@Seiros

No timeline, just whenever you can! Can I send you a stack of 50 food to turn into goo?
@Seiros

No timeline, just whenever you can! Can I send you a stack of 50 food to turn into goo?
@notkingyet

Sounds good!
@notkingyet

Sounds good!
@Seiros

Sent!
@Seiros

Sent!
@notkingyet I'll take a full stack~
@notkingyet I'll take a full stack~
ck2CMHK.gif
@Amezrou

Full stack on its way!
@Amezrou

Full stack on its way!
@notkingyet

i can take half a stack! :D

also im able to do the turning it into other colors, but i'm not sure how to organize that with you
@notkingyet

i can take half a stack! :D

also im able to do the turning it into other colors, but i'm not sure how to organize that with you
fhYXrzs.png
@Greem

Great! I'll set up a CR for a half-stack of food.

The turning-into-other-colors works pretty similarly. You pick whether you want to transmute 33, 66, or 99. Then I send you the stack of goo/ooze/sludge to transmute, along with the treasure cost of the recipe and a down payment of 10kt. When you're done transmuting it just send it back and I'll send you the rest of the payment.
@Greem

Great! I'll set up a CR for a half-stack of food.

The turning-into-other-colors works pretty similarly. You pick whether you want to transmute 33, 66, or 99. Then I send you the stack of goo/ooze/sludge to transmute, along with the treasure cost of the recipe and a down payment of 10kt. When you're done transmuting it just send it back and I'll send you the rest of the payment.
@notkingyet

alright, thank u for the nice explanation! Ill see if I'm up to do that after i'm done with this one :D
@notkingyet

alright, thank u for the nice explanation! Ill see if I'm up to do that after i'm done with this one :D
fhYXrzs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7