Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's Coli Team Leveling CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Talani
Ik but when the baby is an adult I will send it to you.
@Talani
Ik but when the baby is an adult I will send it to you.
@Talani
And another order is for a wildclaw to be level 5 too.
@Talani
And another order is for a wildclaw to be level 5 too.
@SlayerX
I will not level dragons for you. You have multiple accounts, I have a waiting list for a reason, you can't just skip ahead of my que like that you will have to wait until I am open again or ask me to add you to the list.

Where did the dragons go that I leveled for you?
@SlayerX
I will not level dragons for you. You have multiple accounts, I have a waiting list for a reason, you can't just skip ahead of my que like that you will have to wait until I am open again or ask me to add you to the list.

Where did the dragons go that I leveled for you?
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@SilentKing

You are next on my list! My que is freed up a bit so if you still would like me to, you can have a febuary slot at my current prices!
@SilentKing

You are next on my list! My que is freed up a bit so if you still would like me to, you can have a febuary slot at my current prices!
May I please be added to your queue for two dragons to level 25?
May I please be added to your queue for two dragons to level 25?
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid
100%

If I have not heard from SilentKing in 24-48 hours I will ping you and let you know to send yours over!
@Vinid
100%

If I have not heard from SilentKing in 24-48 hours I will ping you and let you know to send yours over!
@Talani

Hii, could i please get one of my dergs levelled up to 25, from 11? I would pay for her in treasure!
If possible, could I also get one dragon levelled from 7-25? Would that incur any discount? (if not, I'll get her to 10 and get back to you) I would ideally pay about 100g and cover the rest in treasure
Just in case you wanted this form filled out!

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 2
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 11-25 and 10-25 (that may take me a few days!)
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : No thanks!
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?: n/a
-Preferred return method: Crossroads
-Preferred payment method: treasure for derg 1, gem and treasure for 2
@Talani

Hii, could i please get one of my dergs levelled up to 25, from 11? I would pay for her in treasure!
If possible, could I also get one dragon levelled from 7-25? Would that incur any discount? (if not, I'll get her to 10 and get back to you) I would ideally pay about 100g and cover the rest in treasure
Just in case you wanted this form filled out!

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 2
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 11-25 and 10-25 (that may take me a few days!)
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : No thanks!
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?: n/a
-Preferred return method: Crossroads
-Preferred payment method: treasure for derg 1, gem and treasure for 2
78464449.png
Pretty Purples
Owner of Silver's Naming Services!
She/he please!

76923075.png

@O0OSilverWolfO0O

I will happily add you to my list and let you know when you come up in the que!

Typically I have not worked out pricing on discounts yet, but honestly it does not take too long to get from 7-10 so if you want I can charge for 10-25 instead and the 11-25 and then if you feel like tipping a little you can but not necessary. 3 low levels is not much of a price difference to be honest and does not take too long. <3 Its why my prices are so low.

I can amend prices in the future once I figure it out more. I just love to level :P
@O0OSilverWolfO0O

I will happily add you to my list and let you know when you come up in the que!

Typically I have not worked out pricing on discounts yet, but honestly it does not take too long to get from 7-10 so if you want I can charge for 10-25 instead and the 11-25 and then if you feel like tipping a little you can but not necessary. 3 low levels is not much of a price difference to be honest and does not take too long. <3 Its why my prices are so low.

I can amend prices in the future once I figure it out more. I just love to level :P
Awesome thanks! I'll work on getting her to level 10, thanks again! What would be an estimate of how long until I need to get the dragons to you? (to avoid impulse purchases lol)
Awesome thanks! I'll work on getting her to level 10, thanks again! What would be an estimate of how long until I need to get the dragons to you? (to avoid impulse purchases lol)
78464449.png
Pretty Purples
Owner of Silver's Naming Services!
She/he please!

76923075.png

@O0OSilverWolfO0O

Depends on my customers before you. I'm awaiting a response from SilentKing, then there is someone after them before you come up.

If I had to guess should not be more than 7 days before I contact you! If not sooner! I usually wait 24-48 hours of no response before moving down my list. Takes me a very short time to level so jumping ahead due to inactivity is no loss on either side <3
@O0OSilverWolfO0O

Depends on my customers before you. I'm awaiting a response from SilentKing, then there is someone after them before you come up.

If I had to guess should not be more than 7 days before I contact you! If not sooner! I usually wait 24-48 hours of no response before moving down my list. Takes me a very short time to level so jumping ahead due to inactivity is no loss on either side <3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22