Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Closed
@LethalLulu

If you're interested, all the pets are for sale in my menagerie! I don't know how rare some of them are, but the first guy, Peter Rabbit, has an ID number of 156.
@LethalLulu

If you're interested, all the pets are for sale in my menagerie! I don't know how rare some of them are, but the first guy, Peter Rabbit, has an ID number of 156.
@lethalulu

here is my menagerie if you're interested:

https://dappervolk.com/menagerie

also have 6.4mil potatoes and 1k turnips
@lethalulu

here is my menagerie if you're interested:

https://dappervolk.com/menagerie

also have 6.4mil potatoes and 1k turnips
comm_yaeshon.png
@Innive Ayyy I'd love to buy the potatoes and turnips! Since it's such a large amount, would you be ok if I sent a two-way crossroad and then accepted when the potatoes are transferred over? We could also do it half and half, like 3.2m at a time. Lemme know, because I want to be safe for both of us >w<

Also for the turnips, I'd love to buy these items:
Candlelit Symphonist Veil
Candlelit Symphonist Long Hair
Candlelit Symphonist Gown
Candlelit Symphonist Skin
Candlelit Symphonist Ruff

The total should be 32,750g for the items and the potatoes. I'll take a look at your pets in the meantime as well ^^
Edit - oh the link doesn't work :c
You need to add your ID at the end of the page like this:
https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/28
Or a link to your profile would work perfectly of course.

@GriffinWings
Unfortunately the first pet is account bound :c
I do have interest in this, though!!

5658 Apprentice Cat

I could offer 6k for it.

@Innive Ayyy I'd love to buy the potatoes and turnips! Since it's such a large amount, would you be ok if I sent a two-way crossroad and then accepted when the potatoes are transferred over? We could also do it half and half, like 3.2m at a time. Lemme know, because I want to be safe for both of us >w<

Also for the turnips, I'd love to buy these items:
Candlelit Symphonist Veil
Candlelit Symphonist Long Hair
Candlelit Symphonist Gown
Candlelit Symphonist Skin
Candlelit Symphonist Ruff

The total should be 32,750g for the items and the potatoes. I'll take a look at your pets in the meantime as well ^^
Edit - oh the link doesn't work :c
You need to add your ID at the end of the page like this:
https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/28
Or a link to your profile would work perfectly of course.

@GriffinWings
Unfortunately the first pet is account bound :c
I do have interest in this, though!!

5658 Apprentice Cat

I could offer 6k for it.

@lethalulu: unfortunately I sold all of the items/potatoes, but I still have pets, including a beta pup and a custom obsidian dragon. :)
@lethalulu: unfortunately I sold all of the items/potatoes, but I still have pets, including a beta pup and a custom obsidian dragon. :)
comm_yaeshon.png
@LethalLulu
Oh no, I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know, and I can totally send Miss Moppet over your way, though! (Also, sorry, really dumb, but 6k in which currency?)
@LethalLulu
Oh no, I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know, and I can totally send Miss Moppet over your way, though! (Also, sorry, really dumb, but 6k in which currency?)
@GriffinWings 6k gems sorry!!

@Innive no biggee, and sure, I'd like to look at the pets, what is your ID on dappervolk? (The link sends me to my menagerie - you just need to add your ID to the end of the URL for it to link to yours ^^)
@GriffinWings 6k gems sorry!!

@Innive no biggee, and sure, I'd like to look at the pets, what is your ID on dappervolk? (The link sends me to my menagerie - you just need to add your ID to the end of the URL for it to link to yours ^^)
@lethalulu oh my apologies! my ID is 101

:)
@lethalulu oh my apologies! my ID is 101

:)
comm_yaeshon.png
@LethalLulu
AAH!! That's what I thought, I wasn't sure, thank you! I will send her right over to you on Dappervolk!
@LethalLulu
AAH!! That's what I thought, I wasn't sure, thank you! I will send her right over to you on Dappervolk!
@Innive so I'm interested in these!

414414 ferry mermaid
7557 turnipling
9669 apprentice cat
399993 dark crystal skulling
1199499 summer gryphon
2310 turnipling
9795 bell fox
@Innive so I'm interested in these!

414414 ferry mermaid
7557 turnipling
9669 apprentice cat