Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli grinding and loot!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Disconnected98 sorry, must have misunderstood; you mentioned the mire in your previous post! i wont grind there though sorry for the confusion! if you are interested in the other 2 lvl 25 venues though, do you have a team preference?
& im all set with leveling my third dragon, but thank you for the loan offer that is really sweet! :>
@Disconnected98 sorry, must have misunderstood; you mentioned the mire in your previous post! i wont grind there though sorry for the confusion! if you are interested in the other 2 lvl 25 venues though, do you have a team preference?
& im all set with leveling my third dragon, but thank you for the loan offer that is really sweet! :>
@lunamoths
Oh, you must have saw my post before editing it.

For kept beds and forbidden portal, I want:

Your fighty boy
Fighter I
Fighter II

For golem worshop, I would like:

Your fighty boy
Magic
Fighter I

To make it easier for yourself, you can do kept beds and forbidden portal first and then I can exchange Fighter II with Magic for golem. :)
@lunamoths
Oh, you must have saw my post before editing it.

For kept beds and forbidden portal, I want:

Your fighty boy
Fighter I
Fighter II

For golem worshop, I would like:

Your fighty boy
Magic
Fighter I

To make it easier for yourself, you can do kept beds and forbidden portal first and then I can exchange Fighter II with Magic for golem. :)
FR +3 | They/Them
@lunamoths

Can I buy 2 hours in Golem Workshop?
@lunamoths

Can I buy 2 hours in Golem Workshop?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
@lunamoths

Hiya! I’m just letting you know I am cancelling my order as I have the time to do now own grinding now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!
@lunamoths

Hiya! I’m just letting you know I am cancelling my order as I have the time to do now own grinding now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!
FR +3 | They/Them
@Disconnected98 no worries, thanks for letting me know!

@Lunalatic yeah ofc! ill get that to you in the next few days!
@Disconnected98 no worries, thanks for letting me know!

@Lunalatic yeah ofc! ill get that to you in the next few days!
@lunamoths

Just wanted to check in with how my requested grinding is going!
@lunamoths

Just wanted to check in with how my requested grinding is going!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
@lunamoths please let me know if you’re still open - I’d love to grab a bunch of time (5-10 hours) if you’re up for it!
@lunamoths please let me know if you’re still open - I’d love to grab a bunch of time (5-10 hours) if you’re up for it!
@Lunalatic sorry! have had some personal stuff going on. will most likely get to it next week if that is okay, prob during NOtN. if that is the case, ill send you the notn drops & wont charge extra since its taken a while lol

@Requiems sorry for the delay, just figured I'd ask since you're first in the queue; is the grinding something youre still interested in? i can get it done in the next week

@Tayjo you can order in advance if youd like, I probably wont be able to get to it for a little while but i can add you to the queue if thats something youre interested in
@Lunalatic sorry! have had some personal stuff going on. will most likely get to it next week if that is okay, prob during NOtN. if that is the case, ill send you the notn drops & wont charge extra since its taken a while lol

@Requiems sorry for the delay, just figured I'd ask since you're first in the queue; is the grinding something youre still interested in? i can get it done in the next week

@Tayjo you can order in advance if youd like, I probably wont be able to get to it for a little while but i can add you to the queue if thats something youre interested in
@lunamoths if you can please add me to the queue and ping me when you’re available I’d appreciate it! Happy to pay extra for NotN!
@lunamoths if you can please add me to the queue and ping me when you’re available I’d appreciate it! Happy to pay extra for NotN!
@lunamoths Can I get 2 hours in the forgotten cave? :)
@lunamoths Can I get 2 hours in the forgotten cave? :)
Shadow | they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9