Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] umas!
1 2 3 4
hello all! i'm looking to buy any and all of the following umas because i have been turned into a uma madman

the list in no particular order:

i am also interested in buying any similarly themed vaporwave or kawaii umas, so feel free to offer what you got!

bought:
hello all! i'm looking to buy any and all of the following umas because i have been turned into a uma madman

the list in no particular order:

i am also interested in buying any similarly themed vaporwave or kawaii umas, so feel free to offer what you got!

bought:
9tla5k5.gif
@Truthiness not sure if to ping or not, but I still have my own copy of artificial dawn! Print price (500g) is fine for me [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Truthiness not sure if to ping or not, but I still have my own copy of artificial dawn! Print price (500g) is fine for me
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@windowsxp pinging is fine although am subbed (probably shouldve said that) i'd be glad to snag that for 500g [emoji=banescale star size=2] can do cr or pa, whichever is more convenient for you :)
@windowsxp pinging is fine although am subbed (probably shouldve said that)

i'd be glad to snag that for 500g

can do cr or pa, whichever is more convenient for you :)
9tla5k5.gif
cool! Sent a PA for ya!
cool! Sent a PA for ya!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@Truthiness
I've got a copy of blisswave I can sell!! (never found a fitting scry/dragon for it sadly) I'm happy to do 500g for it as I believe thats the same price Marge has it listed as still ^^
@Truthiness
I've got a copy of blisswave I can sell!! (never found a fitting scry/dragon for it sadly) I'm happy to do 500g for it as I believe thats the same price Marge has it listed as still ^^
BhNPnkO.gif
@steampunkllama great!! i'd love to buy it, i can do cr or pa, whichever is most convenient :D
@steampunkllama great!! i'd love to buy it, i can do cr or pa, whichever is most convenient :D
9tla5k5.gif
@Truthiness
Sent a PA!! :DD
@Truthiness
Sent a PA!! :DD
BhNPnkO.gif
added even more stuff to the buy list please god help me
added even more stuff to the buy list please god help me
9tla5k5.gif
@Truthiness

I have these if interested?
1kg