Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | BIG Hoard Clear Out / Trade Post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
hmm I've seen them sold recently for 1:2g on the forums, maybe 3 eggs which is about 1:2.5g?
I'll still take the 48 azurites for an egg + the burning virgo fam + the g1 bb? I guess let me know how you'd value him or I can make up the difference in treasure
hmm I've seen them sold recently for 1:2g on the forums, maybe 3 eggs which is about 1:2.5g?
I'll still take the 48 azurites for an egg + the burning virgo fam + the g1 bb? I guess let me know how you'd value him or I can make up the difference in treasure
is this neopets?
98.png
Would you take fodder leveling for any apparel :0€?
Would you take fodder leveling for any apparel :0€?
@dyl Sounds fair! Could you add like 30g or equivalent treasure on your side? for that I could seal the deal, all my cockroaches and 48 azurites!

And oops here i'm a bit confused, do you have another egg to spare for azurites if you trade 3 eggs for cockroaches? or would you replace the amount of egg place with currency or other stuff? Sorry if I missed something X')
@dyl Sounds fair! Could you add like 30g or equivalent treasure on your side? for that I could seal the deal, all my cockroaches and 48 azurites!

And oops here i'm a bit confused, do you have another egg to spare for azurites if you trade 3 eggs for cockroaches? or would you replace the amount of egg place with currency or other stuff? Sorry if I missed something X')
@Flumeo Unfortunately no, I don't have any fodders to train and I do coli grinding a lot myself so X3 But if you have any other things to offer feel free to come back to me! C:
@Flumeo Unfortunately no, I don't have any fodders to train and I do coli grinding a lot myself so X3 But if you have any other things to offer feel free to come back to me! C:
yeah there's 4 eggs total. I'm confused too, could you put down all you're looking to get from my side? [emoji=nocturne confused size=1]
yeah there's 4 eggs total. I'm confused too, could you put down all you're looking to get from my side?
is this neopets?
98.png
I have an everbloom gem guardian up for trade ! Would you be willing to trade any for any of the things in my wishlist? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/657372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6574/657372_350.png[/img][/url]
I have an everbloom gem guardian up for trade ! Would you be willing to trade any for any of the things in my wishlist?

657372_350.png
@dyl ahh cool! In that case the trade would be :

From my side :
- 379 cockroaches (about 950g in total)
- 48 azurites (450g)

For your :
- 4 eggs (310*4 = 1240g)
- the burning virgo fam (30g)
- the g1 bb
- 30g

If things work for you, please feel free to send me a CR! Thank you :D
@dyl ahh cool! In that case the trade would be :

From my side :
- 379 cockroaches (about 950g in total)
- 48 azurites (450g)

For your :
- 4 eggs (310*4 = 1240g)
- the burning virgo fam (30g)
- the g1 bb
- 30g

If things work for you, please feel free to send me a CR! Thank you :D
Just double checked the ah, seems someone's doing a bunch of 5 seals at 20g, (4g each), so would you maybe take 40g for 11, or 50kt? I'm so sick of grinding the woods honestly (also you missed the first letter of my username last ping, it happens).
Just double checked the ah, seems someone's doing a bunch of 5 seals at 20g, (4g each), so would you maybe take 40g for 11, or 50kt? I'm so sick of grinding the woods honestly (also you missed the first letter of my username last ping, it happens).
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@friendlycoffee Oh those 4g stacks came up 30 minutes ago, I hadn't seen it before. Sorry! And sure thing, as LAH went down I'll go lower too :D Will send you a CR right away, feel free to send me either 40g or 50kt whichever you prefer!

Thank you so much!
(btw, thought I've copy&pasted your username correctly but...?? XP Sorry for my mistake!)
@friendlycoffee Oh those 4g stacks came up 30 minutes ago, I hadn't seen it before. Sorry! And sure thing, as LAH went down I'll go lower too :D Will send you a CR right away, feel free to send me either 40g or 50kt whichever you prefer!

Thank you so much!
(btw, thought I've copy&pasted your username correctly but...?? XP Sorry for my mistake!)
@Flumeo Sorry for the delay! had to check AH to figure things out. Would you trade your [item=everbloom gem guardian] for my [item=Brightscale Tail Guard][item=Grasslands Trunker] and [item=Winter Wind]? :)
@Flumeo Sorry for the delay! had to check AH to figure things out.
Would you trade your Everbloom Gem Guardian for my Brightscale Tail Guard Grasslands Trunker and Winter Wind ? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39