Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [pwyw] • star's dragon dressing // clsd.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Starbunnies, I'd like to get an outfit from you! Dragon I’m ordering for: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26827088][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/268271/26827088_350.png[/img][/url] General idea for outfit/theme: I would generally like a warrior theme and either a fire sub-theme to match the rest of my clan or a light sub-theme to play off his contrasty eyes whichever one you find more inspiration for! :) Restrictions (if any): Nope! Price doesnt matter too too much I've got a few other apparel projects going on so this is going to be more long term Any other notes: I'd love some contrasty colors like white or yellow or something so that hes not aaaall red :P
@Starbunnies, I'd like to get an outfit from you!

Dragon I’m ordering for:
26827088_350.png
General idea for outfit/theme: I would generally like a warrior theme and either a fire sub-theme to match the rest of my clan or a light sub-theme to play off his contrasty eyes whichever one you find more inspiration for! :)

Restrictions (if any): Nope! Price doesnt matter too too much I've got a few other apparel projects going on so this is going to be more long term

Any other notes: I'd love some contrasty colors like white or yellow or something so that hes not aaaall red :P
@Starbunnies, super cute example outfits! [b]Dragon I’m ordering for:[/b] (He needs more and different clothes,,,) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29721506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/297216/29721506_350.png[/img][/url] [b]General idea for outfit/theme:[/b] I'm looking for something soft with a lot of cloth. Kind of capturing the feeling of being wrapped in an oversized sweater (no actual sweater apparel though; they just don't vibe with me) [b]Restrictions (if any):[/b] I would like to keep around some pieces of the nebula starsilk set (any parts, not restricted to those already on him), but other than hoping you don't use any retired apparel I'm not too picky ^^ [b]Any other notes:[/b] Please help, I've been stuck on this dragon's outfit for forever OTL
@Starbunnies, super cute example outfits!

Dragon I’m ordering for:
(He needs more and different clothes,,,)
29721506_350.png
General idea for outfit/theme: I'm looking for something soft with a lot of cloth. Kind of capturing the feeling of being wrapped in an oversized sweater (no actual sweater apparel though; they just don't vibe with me)
Restrictions (if any): I would like to keep around some pieces of the nebula starsilk set (any parts, not restricted to those already on him), but other than hoping you don't use any retired apparel I'm not too picky ^^
Any other notes: Please help, I've been stuck on this dragon's outfit for forever OTL
PMb4IFn.png
@Starbunnies, hi again frendo, im back because i bought another orchid but please help this guy is hideous but i refuse to admit orchid doesn't work with every color

Dragon I’m ordering for: a scry again
Not Found

General idea for outfit/theme:
honestly? go wild. anything. everything. please help him not look bad in any way you can <3
Restrictions (if any):
none. please save him from his ugliness
Any other notes:
feel free to include umas/skins! just not any completely/largely secondary covering ones, since that kiiinda breaks the point of my orchid hoard ya know
is this how you aesthetic
@Starbunnies, hi again frendo, im back because i bought another orchid but please help this guy is hideous but i refuse to admit orchid doesn't work with every color

Dragon I’m ordering for: a scry again
Not Found

General idea for outfit/theme:
honestly? go wild. anything. everything. please help him not look bad in any way you can <3
Restrictions (if any):
none. please save him from his ugliness
Any other notes:
feel free to include umas/skins! just not any completely/largely secondary covering ones, since that kiiinda breaks the point of my orchid hoard ya know
is this how you aesthetic
"link • ufology
they/he/she

Welcome! Thank you for ordering! I will get started on him as soon as I can o7

@FluffleDuffel // ::

Thank you, I'm glad you like them!! And noted! Thank you for ordering <3

@Psychosis // ::

aah welcome back frendo!! I will try my best to prove that orchid works with every color <3 <3

Welcome! Thank you for ordering! I will get started on him as soon as I can o7

@FluffleDuffel // ::

Thank you, I'm glad you like them!! And noted! Thank you for ordering <3

@Psychosis // ::

aah welcome back frendo!! I will try my best to prove that orchid works with every color <3 <3
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[columns][color=transparent]_____________[nextcol] [color=#9e86c3]@firegem1401 // :: [color=#686868]Here it is! I'm actually quite happy with this one :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=26827088&skin=0&apparel=605,2977,17270,18787,15271,15311,18781,308,11201,1704,769,12937,1094,352,12929&xt=dressing.png[/img] [columns][outfit=1342653][nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol][color=#686868]This outfit was fun to make! I went for the warrior vibe, I hope you like it! I tried using a lot of yellow and black instead of just red, balancing it was quite an enjoyable experience for me. [nextcol][color=transparent]_____________[/columns]

Here it is! I'm actually quite happy with this one :)

dragon?did=26827088&skin=0&apparel=605,2977,17270,18787,15271,15311,18781,308,11201,1704,769,12937,1094,352,12929&xt=dressing.png
<3
_ This outfit was fun to make! I went for the warrior vibe, I hope you like it! I tried using a lot of yellow and black instead of just red, balancing it was quite an enjoyable experience for me.
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[columns][color=transparent]_____________[nextcol] [color=#9e86c3]@FluffleDuffel // :: [color=#686868]It was a challenge, but I gave Purna my best shot! I hope you like it! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=29721506&skin=0&apparel=28011,2503,30055,30057,13079,35201,2117,28997,35206,35208&xt=dressing.png[/img] [columns][outfit=1342735][nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol][color=#686868]I was going to use one of the blanket-like [gamedb item=27205] or the [gamedb item=19710], but I couldn't make it work! Instead, I decided to combine a bunch of apparel. The mantle and overcoat were/are supposed to be the top part of what a sweater would be, and the cloak was meant to be a flowy bit of cloth that may be part of the sweater! Anyway, enjoy! <3 Thanks for coming! [nextcol][color=transparent]_____________[/columns]

It was a challenge, but I gave Purna my best shot! I hope you like it!

dragon?did=29721506&skin=0&apparel=28011,2503,30055,30057,13079,35201,2117,28997,35206,35208&xt=dressing.png
<3
_ I was going to use one of the blanket-like Cloak of the Cosmos or the Starlight Cloak, but I couldn't make it work! Instead, I decided to combine a bunch of apparel. The mantle and overcoat were/are supposed to be the top part of what a sweater would be, and the cloak was meant to be a flowy bit of cloth that may be part of the sweater! Anyway, enjoy! <3 Thanks for coming!
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[columns][color=transparent]_____________[nextcol] [color=#9e86c3]@Psychosis // :: [color=#686868]woo here is another wallet killer! \o/ Enjoy~ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1033869&skin=35777&apparel=28361,29242,1748,15695,10879,6279,14884,30822,30859,23113,27200,27766,28776,28816,23114&xt=dressing.png[/img] [columns][outfit=1342783][nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol][color=#686868]Working with such a contrasting set of colors was,,,, difficult, to say the least. I tried my best, I hope I made him less ugly to you! The accent, [gamedb item=35777], is actually on the ah at the moment, so if you want a copy it's 400g :) It DEFINITELY saves his tert, it makes it look much more appealing imo. Thanks for coming again, frendo! <3 [nextcol][color=transparent]_____________[/columns]

woo here is another wallet killer! \o/ Enjoy~

scry?sdid=1033869&skin=35777&apparel=28361,29242,1748,15695,10879,6279,14884,30822,30859,23113,27200,27766,28776,28816,23114&xt=dressing.png
<3
_ Working with such a contrasting set of colors was,,,, difficult, to say the least. I tried my best, I hope I made him less ugly to you! The accent, Accent: Holodancer Retro 001, is actually on the ah at the moment, so if you want a copy it's 400g :) It DEFINITELY saves his tert, it makes it look much more appealing imo. Thanks for coming again, frendo! <3
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
@Starbunnies [emoji=normal eyes size=1] hello, star [b]Scry I’m ordering for:[/b] [morphology=602583] [b]General idea for outfit/theme:[/b] Not terribly certain on vibes, but possibly a healer that also has a taste for blood? (I have not figured out my lore plan for him and it shows ghjkgh) He's likely to be in my murder gang, if that helps any. You're free to do what you will with him! [b]Restrictions (if any):[/b] None! You're good to add an accent or skin on if you'd like, but it's most certainly not a requirement. Whatever you think works best with him. [b]Any other notes: [/b]Your outfits are super neat?? I have been observing the thread and the stuff you come up with works so well and it's just nice ahh.
@Starbunnies hello, star

Scry I’m ordering for:

General idea for outfit/theme: Not terribly certain on vibes, but possibly a healer that also has a taste for blood? (I have not figured out my lore plan for him and it shows ghjkgh) He's likely to be in my murder gang, if that helps any. You're free to do what you will with him!
Restrictions (if any): None! You're good to add an accent or skin on if you'd like, but it's most certainly not a requirement. Whatever you think works best with him.
Any other notes: Your outfits are super neat?? I have been observing the thread and the stuff you come up with works so well and it's just nice ahh.
mHUvNoS.png

AAAH HELLO WIFE <3 <3

YES YES WILL DO

I might have to do it tomorrow morning, though :') it is ~11 pm for me right now and I am Tired(tm)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
edit: I WAS TOO BUSY SCREAMING ABOUT HOW YOU ORDERED AND DIDN'T SEE THE COMPLIMENTS- *SHRIEKS LOUDLY* THAMK YOU

AAAH HELLO WIFE <3 <3

YES YES WILL DO

I might have to do it tomorrow morning, though :') it is ~11 pm for me right now and I am Tired(tm)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
edit: I WAS TOO BUSY SCREAMING ABOUT HOW YOU ORDERED AND DIDN'T SEE THE COMPLIMENTS- *SHRIEKS LOUDLY* THAMK YOU
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
@Starbunnies WIFE GO TO SLEEP FHDJFHDSHF

YOU DESRVE ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AHH YOU'RE SUPER SWEET AND LOVELY, BUT EVEN SUPER SWEET AND LOVELY PEOPLE NEED REST SO YOU BETTER NOT STAY UP SUPER LATER <3 <3 <3
@Starbunnies WIFE GO TO SLEEP FHDJFHDSHF

YOU DESRVE ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AHH YOU'RE SUPER SWEET AND LOVELY, BUT EVEN SUPER SWEET AND LOVELY PEOPLE NEED REST SO YOU BETTER NOT STAY UP SUPER LATER <3 <3 <3
mHUvNoS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27