Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LK] nest rentals-5kt
Im currently looking for people willing to do nest rentals because well i need to breed a few dragons but i dont want them to be light flight dregs
Im willing to pay 5g/kt and send some food over to those who offer also I am willing to let other use my light nests if needed

Im looking for:
-Fire
-Arcane
-Ice
-Water
-Nature
-Wind

Im currently looking for people willing to do nest rentals because well i need to breed a few dragons but i dont want them to be light flight dregs
Im willing to pay 5g/kt and send some food over to those who offer also I am willing to let other use my light nests if needed

Im looking for:
-Fire
-Arcane
-Ice
-Water
-Nature
-Wind

Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
Pinglist
Others can use the pinglist as long as they offer to rent there nest for others too
Pinglist
Others can use the pinglist as long as they offer to rent there nest for others too
Events

Still need to organize but one is coming soon
Events

Still need to organize but one is coming soon
The wall of Primal eyes hatchlings
The wall of Primal eyes hatchlings
booop
booop
@Petalwind1
Are you still looking for Ice nests? I'm able to offer one right now and another in 2 days, and I'd be super down for some sort of trade off (I have a gaoler pair I'd actually been looking for a Light nest for)
@Petalwind1
Are you still looking for Ice nests? I'm able to offer one right now and another in 2 days, and I'd be super down for some sort of trade off (I have a gaoler pair I'd actually been looking for a Light nest for)
mVOiHXF.png
@SpacesAces
Sure I don’t mind doing some sort of trade
I would be lovely to have your goal se pair visite my lair all send over the pair in just as soon as I can
@SpacesAces
Sure I don’t mind doing some sort of trade
I would be lovely to have your goal se pair visite my lair all send over the pair in just as soon as I can
@Petalwind1
My pair won't be ready for another few days yet but I'd be happy to host your dragons in the meantime if they're already good to go!
@Petalwind1
My pair won't be ready for another few days yet but I'd be happy to host your dragons in the meantime if they're already good to go!
mVOiHXF.png
@SpacesAces
Thank you all send them over then when your dragons are ready send them over and all breed them
@SpacesAces
Thank you all send them over then when your dragons are ready send them over and all breed them