Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving, selling all FR for DV
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Oneyroi hello there, would you happen to have any fodder apparel left? I would love to buy them if you do!
@Oneyroi hello there, would you happen to have any fodder apparel left? I would love to buy them if you do!
hi there! how many potatoes would you want for this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60396116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603962/60396116_350.png[/img][/url]
hi there! how many potatoes would you want for this dragon?

60396116_350.png
xOzXZ4e.gif Teirhu / Vergil | Adult | He/Him | FR +3 | Lightbound
hoi! i love spirals and silly masks. i share an ip with phasmology!
@Skyfrost you have to click on your potatoes, it will direct you to the treasury! At the bottom of that page you have the "send potatoes option", you'll just have to type in my id (22816) and the number of potatoes :)

@Wryvern yeah I mean I have like 10 pages of apparel left, do you want everything? How much would you offer for that? Not sure what counts as fodder, it's basically everything that I was too lazy to price check ahah

@OmniAmor hmm I would say 5kp?
@Skyfrost you have to click on your potatoes, it will direct you to the treasury! At the bottom of that page you have the "send potatoes option", you'll just have to type in my id (22816) and the number of potatoes :)

@Wryvern yeah I mean I have like 10 pages of apparel left, do you want everything? How much would you offer for that? Not sure what counts as fodder, it's basically everything that I was too lazy to price check ahah

@OmniAmor hmm I would say 5kp?
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
.............................................................. znVnNUNC_o.png
that works for me!! i'll send the potatoes your way if that's alright!
that works for me!! i'll send the potatoes your way if that's alright!
xOzXZ4e.gif Teirhu / Vergil | Adult | He/Him | FR +3 | Lightbound
hoi! i love spirals and silly masks. i share an ip with phasmology!
@Oneyroi Sure, I can take everything. Fodder apparel usually goes for like 3g, anything that you wouldn't feel too bad melting down lol. If you have like 10 pages then that would be somewhere around 84kp if I'm not missing any zeros?
@Oneyroi Sure, I can take everything. Fodder apparel usually goes for like 3g, anything that you wouldn't feel too bad melting down lol. If you have like 10 pages then that would be somewhere around 84kp if I'm not missing any zeros?
@Wryvern right, I think a part of what I have in my hoard isn't really fodder then. By looking quickly and taking out what I'm pretty sure is above 10g, I think I have a bit above 200 fodder apparel items. So, if we value them all at 3g or 300p that would be 60kp for all of them. Does that work for you?
@Wryvern right, I think a part of what I have in my hoard isn't really fodder then. By looking quickly and taking out what I'm pretty sure is above 10g, I think I have a bit above 200 fodder apparel items. So, if we value them all at 3g or 300p that would be 60kp for all of them. Does that work for you?
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
@oneyroi Sounds good to me :D I'll send the potatoes over <3
@oneyroi Sounds good to me :D I'll send the potatoes over <3
^
^
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist