Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi there I am on the way to Complete my Bestiary. ____________________________________________________ My next Goal is the [item=Fear Frog] ______________________________________________________________ I think, [b][u]IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER [/u][/b]"Collecting all Familiars" [s](without the KS)[/s] Forum posts? I finally,a few months ago,bought my Light Sprite.I was saving for it for years...And finally it is mine^^ [s]Bought Wind and Earth for 6900G[/s] [s]Bought Arcane Sprite for 6000G[/s] [s]Golden Bantam Fangar for 3450G[/s] [s]Red-Footed Akirbeak for 14KG[/s] Anyway,I try to post my progress here Starting with 50 Familiars missing. (+6 New Coli ones)
Hi there
I am on the way to Complete my Bestiary.

Fear Frog

I think, IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER "Collecting all Familiars" (without the KS) Forum posts?

I finally,a few months ago,bought my Light Sprite.I was saving for it for years...And finally it is mine^^

Bought Wind and Earth for 6900G
Bought Arcane Sprite for 6000G
Golden Bantam Fangar for 3450G
Red-Footed Akirbeak for 14KG

Anyway,I try to post my progress here
Starting with 50 Familiars missing. (+6 New Coli ones)
All Familiars Missing (maybe I get more motivated,if I post them here) [u][b]Out of my Reach [/b] [/u] [item=Bone Fiend] [item=Boolean] [item=Cog Frog] [item=Golden Idol] [item=Skycat] [u][b]Bosses[/b][/u] [item=Fear Frog] LAST ONE!! [u][b]Baldwin [/b][/u] none [u][b]Fiona[/b][/u](somehow working on them) [item=Spiral Capricat]
All Familiars Missing
(maybe I get more motivated,if I post them here)

Out of my Reach

Bone Fiend Boolean Cog Frog
Golden Idol Skycat

Bosses

Fear Frog LAST ONE!!

Baldwin
none

Fiona(somehow working on them)

Spiral Capricat

Achieved [u][b]Bought[/b][/u] [item=Earth Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] for 6900G together [item=Speedy] <3 [item=Arcane Sprite] for 6KG [item=Wartoad] <3 [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] for 3450G AH [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] for14KG Forum [item=Which Waychip] 90kt forum [item=Spoiling Scorpio ]with FC [item=Unyielding Sagittarius]with FC [item=Vibrant Jeweler]with Token [u][b]Chest Drop[/b][/u] [item=Which Waychunk] [item=Stonestomp Spearmaiden] [u][b]Trade[/b][/u] [item=Medusa Leon] [item=Longhorn Capricat] for [item=Skoll] [item=Teleporting Planesrunner][item=Giggling Planesrunner] [item=Lap Pupowl] [item=War Smith] [item=Tribeam Lurker] [item=Prancing capricat] [item=Regenerating Reedjumper] [u][b]Baldwin[/b][/u] [item=Superb Gryphlet] [item=Sorrel Gryphlet] [item=Scarlet Macaw] [u][b]Galore Gift:[/b][/u] [item=Willowmane Deerling] [b][u]Coli Drop[/b][/u] [item=Aberrant Chacma] [item=Blushing Tangle][item=Frogspawn Flyer] [item=Springfoot Bilworper] [item=Robotic Tender] [item=Calico Ferberus][item=Toxic Igueel] [item=Igueel Matriarch] [item=Coast Charger] [item=Coastline Sawbeak][item=Coast Charger] [item=Green-Breasted Sawbeak] [item=Sanguine Multimist] [item=Surf Strider] [item=Portal Watcher] [item=Sparksylph] [item=Bell Goat] [item=Cave Lantern] [item=Ostreatus Bat] [item=Polarized Bell Goat] [item=Swiftstride Soldier] [item=Djamor Bat] [item=Creeping Cluster] [item=Geartoggle Smith] [b]Coli Boss drops[/b] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] FINALLY!! [item=Terror Toad] [item=Burrow Bear] [item=Dire Claw] [item=Frost Delver] o_O [u][b]Fiona:[/b][/u] [item=Golden Roc] [item=Rainbowbeast] [item=Fleetflight Manticore] [item=Alabaster Squirmscoot] [item=Lop-Eared Faun] [item=Liquid Fiendcat] [item=Basalt Eruption] [item=Crackers] [item=Bihorn Chacma] [item=Rogue Excavator] [item=Swarmsprite Deerling] [u][b]NOTN Srange Chest Dropps[/b][/u] [item=Manticore's Might] [item=Catty Cannon] [item=Wicker Dragon] [item=Tinder Toy] [item=Bewildered Broom] [item=Steadfast Sweeper] [item=Silverstring Harp] [item=Veilspun Verse] [item=Magic Carpet] [item=Raucous Runner] [item=Poltergeist Piano] [item=Killer Keyboard] [item=Writer's Aid] [item=Encouraging Quill] [u][b]Gifted[/b][/u] [item=Tribeam Hunter]
Achieved

Bought
Earth Sprite Wind Sprite for 6900G together
Speedy <3

Arcane Sprite for 6KG
Wartoad <3

Golden Bantam Fangar for 3450G AH

Red-Footed Akirbeak for14KG Forum

Which Waychip 90kt forum

Spoiling Scorpio with FC
Unyielding Sagittarius with FC
Vibrant Jeweler with Token

Chest Drop

Which Waychunk Stonestomp Spearmaiden

Trade

Medusa Leon

Longhorn Capricat for Skoll

Teleporting Planesrunner Giggling Planesrunner Lap Pupowl

War Smith

Tribeam Lurker

Prancing Capricat

Regenerating Reedjumper

Baldwin

Superb Gryphlet Sorrel Gryphlet

Scarlet Macaw

Galore Gift:

Willowmane Deerling

Coli Drop

Aberrant Chacma Blushing Tangle Frogspawn Flyer Springfoot Bilworper

Robotic Tender Calico Ferberus Toxic Igueel Igueel Matriarch

Coast Charger Coastline Sawbeak Coast Charger Green-Breasted Sawbeak

Sanguine Multimist Surf Strider Portal Watcher Sparksylph

Bell Goat Cave Lantern Ostreatus Bat Polarized Bell Goat

Swiftstride Soldier Djamor Bat Creeping Cluster Geartoggle Smith

Coli Boss drops

Overcharged Silverbeast FINALLY!!

Terror Toad

Burrow Bear Dire Claw

Frost Delver o_O

Fiona:

Golden Roc Rainbowbeast
Fleetflight Manticore Alabaster Squirmscoot
Lop-eared Faun Liquid Fiendcat Basalt Eruption
Crackers Bihorn Chacma
Rogue Excavator Swarmsprite Deerling

NOTN Srange Chest Dropps

Manticore's Might Catty Cannon Wicker Dragon Tinder Toy
Bewildered Broom Steadfast Sweeper Silverstring Harp Veilspun Verse
Magic Carpet Raucous Runner Poltergeist Piano Killer Keyboard
Writer's Aid Encouraging Quill

Gifted

Tribeam Hunter
@lapras131 Congrats on your sprite hunt, you got the hardest one down. :) I'd be willing to part with the earth and wind for ya for the 6900 ^^
@lapras131 Congrats on your sprite hunt, you got the hardest one down. :) I'd be willing to part with the earth and wind for ya for the 6900 ^^
@DreamPhoenix
Thank you for the congratulation^^
I literally saved for my light Sprite for years... And now they are cheaper as I bought mine XD

I would love to buy the two from you,Thank you so much for the offer<3
Do you want to send a CR?

Btw,only 13 missing for you,I am a bit jealus ;)
@DreamPhoenix
Thank you for the congratulation^^
I literally saved for my light Sprite for years... And now they are cheaper as I bought mine XD

I would love to buy the two from you,Thank you so much for the offer<3
Do you want to send a CR?

Btw,only 13 missing for you,I am a bit jealus ;)
12 now, thanks to you! Ty for trading!
12 now, thanks to you! Ty for trading!
@DreamPhoenix
I have to thank you<3
Only 47 now for me :D
@DreamPhoenix
I have to thank you<3
Only 47 now for me :D
[item=Aberrant Chacma] and [item=Blushing Tangle] dropped today Only 45 left^^ edit: Also [item=Frogspawn Flyer] [item=Springfoot Bilworper] Only 43!
Aberrant Chacma and Blushing Tangle dropped today

Only 45 left^^

edit:
Also Frogspawn Flyer Springfoot Bilworper

Only 43!
Opened 2 Chests,got this two [item=Robotic Tender] [item=Calico Ferberus] Only 41! Edit 6 new Coli Fams. 47 Missing!
Opened 2 Chests,got this two
Robotic Tender Calico Ferberus

Only 41!

Edit
6 new Coli Fams.
47 Missing!
Got the [item=Medusa Leon] in a trade Only 46!
Got the Medusa Leon in a trade

Only 46!
1 2 3 4 5 6