Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sleepy Shades Trade Center [OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@Shrapnarl
I still have the Voltaic Halo, and I would love to accept that trade. I'll set up a CR right now. ^^
@Shrapnarl
I still have the Voltaic Halo, and I would love to accept that trade. I'll set up a CR right now. ^^
tiny_Vin.png xAshes | she/her
xFR +1
xWishlist | Shop | Marketable Plushie Comms

xLumidad supremacy c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AM8LkXO.png
@ScatteredAshes What about a Contestant's Weapons [item=Contestant's Weapons] and Contestant's Pelt [item=Contestant's Pelt]
@ScatteredAshes

What about a Contestant's Weapons Contestant's Weapons and
Contestant's Pelt Contestant's Pelt
Call me may______EocBwCQ.pngH2jRHgT.pngZbNAjCO.png
Call me may Bv4nfib.pngOPFWPxg.pngmlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
4nRrG.gif
@ScatteredAshes I also have a Hydra Scorpion [item=Hydra Scorpion] and a Runescar Lynx [item=Runescar Lynx] if that's more of a match
@ScatteredAshes

I also have a Hydra Scorpion Hydra Scorpion and a Runescar Lynx Runescar Lynx if that's more of a match
4nRrG.gif
@Maysong Hi, again. Sorry, but these are all misses again. I have both of those familiars as well, and I do not enjoy the contestant's set or the rest of the apparel in its release. Also, Shadowstrike is an 83 gem piece, and I have [item=Pathfinder's Cape] and [item=Silver Steampunk Gloves] available if you wish to trade for them.
@Maysong

Hi, again. Sorry, but these are all misses again. I have both of those familiars as well, and I do not enjoy the contestant's set or the rest of the apparel in its release.

Also, Shadowstrike is an 83 gem piece, and I have Pathfinder's Cape and Silver Steampunk Gloves available if you wish to trade for them.
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
@ScatteredAshes Ok well how much is the path finders cape I'm also willing to pay 80 gems for the Shadow strike But I do have a Magical Might Fragment [item=Magical Might Fragment] and some other battle stuff if that will lower the price with trading
@ScatteredAshes

Ok well how much is the path finders cape
I'm also willing to pay 80 gems for the Shadow strike
But I do have a Magical Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment and some other battle stuff if that will lower the price with trading
4nRrG.gif
@Maysong

The cape is 3 gems, and yeah, I will take battle items. I have a lot of dragons to level up to 25.

Also, if you want to check the price of items, people typically go based on the lowest Auction House price for the item, unless they state it otherwise.
@Maysong

The cape is 3 gems, and yeah, I will take battle items. I have a lot of dragons to level up to 25.

Also, if you want to check the price of items, people typically go based on the lowest Auction House price for the item, unless they state it otherwise.
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
@ScatteredAshes How dose a Dark Might Fragment [item=Dark Might Fragment] and Scholar [item=Scholar] effect shadow strikes price
@ScatteredAshes

How dose a Dark Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment and Scholar Scholar effect shadow strikes price
4nRrG.gif
@Maysong

They drop the price to 74 gems.
@Maysong

They drop the price to 74 gems.
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
@ScatteredAshes Do you still have the [item=Bramble Mantle] I've seriously been wanting one of those for soooo long!!! I honestly don't even know what to offer to trade ^^; I have some skins I'd be willing to part with I guess, like these three: [skin=19046] [skin=24414] [skin=24422] If that's not enough I should be getting more gems soon-ish (I hope) or I could offer some treasure too!
@ScatteredAshes

Do you still have the Bramble Mantle I've seriously been wanting one of those for soooo long!!! I honestly don't even know what to offer to trade ^^; I have some skins I'd be willing to part with I guess, like these three:

If that's not enough I should be getting more gems soon-ish (I hope) or I could offer some treasure too!
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ScatteredAshes What about combined with a Berserker [item=Berserker] a Ambush [item=Ambush] 5 Health Potiona [item=Health Potion] and a Major Health Potion [item=Major Health Potion]
@ScatteredAshes
What about combined with a Berserker Berserker a Ambush Ambush 5 Health Potiona Health Potion and a Major Health Potion Major Health Potion
4nRrG.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21