Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sleepy Shades Trade Center [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/737448042181033995/737451497830219796/sleepy_1.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=6]Sleepy Shades[/size][/center] [b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b] [center][i][size=3]Please, excuse the updates to the shop appearance. I am always open, unless otherwise stated.[/size][/i][/center]
sleepy_1.gif
Sleepy Shades

Please, excuse the updates to the shop appearance.
I am always open, unless otherwise stated.
tiny_Vin.png xAshes | she/her
xFR +1
xWishlist | Shop | Marketable Plushie Comms

xLumidad supremacy c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AM8LkXO.png
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [center][color=#8BBBB2][size=6][b]Welcome to my humble shop![/b][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58863912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588640/58863912_350.png[/img][/url] [size=3] Hello! My name is Seraphina, and this is my companion, Sleeve. - I have always aspired to have a shop of my own, like Swipp and Joxar. - Yet, I have found it difficult deciding what to price my items at. Swipp trades for large sums of items, and Joxar asks for the rarest of trinkets. - As I can't decide and feel rather tired at this time, wake me from my nap when you wish for one of my wares! [/size][/center] [b]Price[/b] Make me an offer I can't refuse!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome to my humble shop!

58863912_350.png

Hello! My name is Seraphina, and this is my companion, Sleeve.
-
I have always aspired to have a shop of my own, like Swipp and Joxar.
-
Yet, I have found it difficult deciding what to price my items at. Swipp trades for large sums of items, and Joxar asks for the rarest of trinkets.
-
As I can't decide and feel rather tired at this time, wake me from my nap when you wish for one of my wares!

Price
Make me an offer I can't refuse!
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/737448042181033995/737451497830219796/sleepy_1.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=6]Wares for the Week[/size][/center] [center][size=2]I do have more than these. Don't be afraid to ask if I have other items.[/size][/center] [b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b] [columns] [color=transparent] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [/color] [columns] [item=Carapace Arm] [nextcol] [item=Contaminated Infectalons] [nextcol] [item=Murkmirth Halo] [nextcol] [item=Reedcleft Resonance] [nextcol] [item=Nurtured Cluster] [nextcol] [item=Trailing Storm] [/columns] [columns] [item=Skin: Storms Approaching] [nextcol] [item=Accent: Starcaster] [nextcol] [item=Accent: Massive Attack] [nextcol] [item=Skin: The Night's Lament] [nextcol] [item=Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie] [nextcol] [item=Accent: Darkworld Keepers] [/columns] [center][item=Breed Change: Undertide][/center] [b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]
sleepy_1.gif
Wares for the Week
I do have more than these. Don't be afraid to ask if I have other items.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Carapace Arm Contaminated Infectalons Murkmirth Halo Reedcleft Resonance Nurtured Cluster Trailing Storm
Skin: Storms Approaching Accent: Starcaster Accent: Massive Attack Skin: The Night's Lament Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie Accent: Darkworld Keepers
Breed Change: Undertide

xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/664952664416714759/796528657745051708/Sleeve_4.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=6]Sleeve's Grab Bags[/size][/center] [b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b] [center]Sleeve is a bit of a rascal and enjoys snatching items from around the lair. - However, he also enjoys watching dice roll. So, he has agreed to trade a mysterious combination of items he has collected in exchange for a good dice roll. - Exchange 2 kt/g and receive one of these mystery bags and a joyful Sleeve.[/center] [b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b] [center][size=4]60% Chance Example:[/size] [columns] [item=simple copper necklace] [nextcol] [color=transparent]zzzzz[/color][item=dark acuity fragment] [/columns] [size=4]30% Chance Example:[/size] [columns] [item=shadowscale tail guard] [nextcol] [color=transparent]zzzzz[/color][item=dark might fragment] [nextcol] [color=transparent]zzzzz[/color][item=purple ooze] x5 [/columns] [size=4]10% Chance Example:[/size] [columns] [item=black satin tunic] [nextcol] [color=transparent]zzzzz[/color][item=sap] [nextcol] [color=transparent]zzzzz[/color][item=purple goo] x5 [/columns] [/center]
Sleeve_4.gif
Sleeve's Grab Bags

Sleeve is a bit of a rascal and enjoys snatching items from around the lair.
-
However, he also enjoys watching dice roll. So, he has agreed to trade a mysterious combination of items he has collected in exchange for a good dice roll.
-
Exchange 2 kt/g and receive one of these mystery bags and a joyful Sleeve.

60% Chance Example:
Simple Copper Necklace zzzzz Dark Acuity Fragment

30% Chance Example:
Shadowscale Tail Guard zzzzz Dark Might Fragment zzzzz Purple Ooze x5

10% Chance Example:
Black Satin Tunic zzzzz Sap zzzzz Purple Goo x5
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
@ScatteredAshes Are you still open for selling? I wanted to ask if you would be willing to take 85g each for [item=Shadowstrike] [item=Reedcleft Resonance] (or treasure if preferred, I also have some older fest familiars if you're interested, 2015/2016)
@ScatteredAshes Are you still open for selling? I wanted to ask if you would be willing to take 85g each for Shadowstrike Reedcleft Resonance

(or treasure if preferred, I also have some older fest familiars if you're interested, 2015/2016)
@Phate07

I am quite interested in those familiars. Can I see which ones you have?
@Phate07

I am quite interested in those familiars. Can I see which ones you have?
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
@ScatteredAshes For the bears set, I have extra: 1x [item=Sunbeam Ursa]1x[item=Murktooth Bramblekeep]3x[item=Wavebreak Snarler]1x[item=Timber Tender] For the next set of the "guardian/soldier/whatever" type I have: 1x [item=Sunbeam Soldier] 1x [item=Molten Marauder] 1x [item=Granite Guardian]
@ScatteredAshes

For the bears set, I have extra:
1x Sunbeam Ursa 1x Murktooth Bramblekeep 3x Wavebreak Snarler 1x Timber Tender

For the next set of the "guardian/soldier/whatever" type I have:
1x Sunbeam Soldier
1x Molten Marauder
1x Granite Guardian
@Phate07 So, are you suggesting a one to one trade? Because if so, I'd trade for: [columns] [item=murktooth bramblekeep] [nextcol] [item=timber tender] [/columns]
@Phate07

So, are you suggesting a one to one trade? Because if so, I'd trade for:
Murktooth Bramblekeep Timber Tender
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
@ScatteredAshes By any chance are you interested in any of the other familiars? If you aren't then a one on one trade will be fine with me. I'm also kind of interested in the [item=Fathomsearch Spirit Jug] too but I wasn't sure how many of the familiars you'd be interested in. If you only want those two, send me a CR and we will do the previously agreed on trade.
@ScatteredAshes By any chance are you interested in any of the other familiars? If you aren't then a one on one trade will be fine with me. I'm also kind of interested in the Fathomsearch Spirit Jug too but I wasn't sure how many of the familiars you'd be interested in.

If you only want those two, send me a CR and we will do the previously agreed on trade.
@Phate07

I am interested in the other familiars. Of that set, I only have the Wavebreak Snarler.
So, I am open to trading more.

And am I right in assuming that you are interested in 2019/2020 apparel items?
@Phate07

I am interested in the other familiars. Of that set, I only have the Wavebreak Snarler.
So, I am open to trading more.

And am I right in assuming that you are interested in 2019/2020 apparel items?
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21