Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sunken Treasure Pawn Shop - OPEN
1 2 3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32331412][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/323315/32331412_350.png[/img][/url][/center] As you fly around, you notice a bright blue light among the trees. Interested, you fly down closer. A pile of glowshrooms illuminating a wooden sign greets you. [center][size=6]Sunken Treasure Pawn Shop[/size][/center] Deciding to stop in to see what the owner has, you walk up to the door and open it. A bell on the door frame rattles, alerting the owner of your arrival. While waiting, you glance around at the front of the store. Piles of old photographs and postcards hang on a pinboard and antique furniture dots the floor. Hearing the floor creak, you look up. A brightly colored tundra pads up to you, a smile beaming on his face. "Welcome, stranger! My name is Anemone, and what brings you to my little shop? Have you heard of the treasures I've gathered from all across Soreinth? I've got plenty of ancient scrolls and texts, some relics, a few trinkets, and some shining jewels." You notice the array of cluttered shelves beyond, packed full of everything from broken armor to arrowheads and from simple carved wood to intricately carved stone. With so much...stuff, you would expect to see some dust, but this place is spotless. "Take all the time you need," the tundra said. "I'll be wandering around the store if you need me." The tundra starts to walk away before looking back. "Oh! And if you break anything, you buy it." Left alone, you start to look around, but not before reading a sign near the entrance. [center][size=4]A few rules to remember: 1. No running (you might break something) 2. I take coin and gems at a rate of 1:1000 3. If you don't have coin, I'm open to trades of equal value 4. Please limit yourself to [b]three[/b] item/bundle purchases. 5. If you do not see something you are looking for and it can be easily found (ie: coli grinding), come ask! I might have some stock in the back. 6. At this point, I [b]do[/b] buy items and take donations. 7. Enjoy yourself![/size][/center] You see some squiggles at the bottom and take a closer look. [center][size=4]Please ignore the mess. My organizer hasn't been in the past few days.[/size] [size=3]No idea what is going on with formatting???[/size][/center]
32331412_350.png

As you fly around, you notice a bright blue light among the trees. Interested, you fly down closer. A pile of glowshrooms illuminating a wooden sign greets you.
Sunken Treasure Pawn Shop

Deciding to stop in to see what the owner has, you walk up to the door and open it. A bell on the door frame rattles, alerting the owner of your arrival. While waiting, you glance around at the front of the store. Piles of old photographs and postcards hang on a pinboard and antique furniture dots the floor.

Hearing the floor creak, you look up. A brightly colored tundra pads up to you, a smile beaming on his face. "Welcome, stranger! My name is Anemone, and what brings you to my little shop? Have you heard of the treasures I've gathered from all across Soreinth? I've got plenty of ancient scrolls and texts, some relics, a few trinkets, and some shining jewels."

You notice the array of cluttered shelves beyond, packed full of everything from broken armor to arrowheads and from simple carved wood to intricately carved stone. With so much...stuff, you would expect to see some dust, but this place is spotless.

"Take all the time you need," the tundra said. "I'll be wandering around the store if you need me." The tundra starts to walk away before looking back. "Oh! And if you break anything, you buy it."

Left alone, you start to look around, but not before reading a sign near the entrance.
A few rules to remember:
1. No running (you might break something)
2. I take coin and gems at a rate of 1:1000
3. If you don't have coin, I'm open to trades of equal value
4. Please limit yourself to three item/bundle purchases.
5. If you do not see something you are looking for and it can be easily found (ie: coli grinding), come ask! I might have some stock in the back.
6. At this point, I do buy items and take donations.
7. Enjoy yourself!

You see some squiggles at the bottom and take a closer look.
Please ignore the mess. My organizer hasn't been in the past few days.
No idea what is going on with formatting???
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Specials: Occasionally, I will get something in that is unique or of high value. Those such items will be placed here. I've been known to get some common coli genes, rare familiars, or high ticket items. Have a look around and see if anything jumps out at you. Genes: I seem to keep amassing more and more genes from the coliseum. Feel free to ask about those ones. [columns][item=tertiary gene: smirch][nextcol]8g/kt each[/columns] [columns][item=breed change: nocturne][nextcol]30g/kt each[/columns] Coliseum Skins: Please ask about these. I have too many. Battle Items: I have about every battle item you can imagine! Please ask for specifics. If it is a common stone, it is what the tooltip says. Bolts, slashes, fragments, and elemental abilities fall into this category. Familiars: [columns][item=spiney whale][nextcol]125g/kt[/columns] [columns][item=mossy pohip][nextcol]20g/kt[/columns] Others: [columns][item=scroll of renaming][nextcol]4g/kt[/columns]
Specials:

Occasionally, I will get something in that is unique or of high value. Those such items will be placed here. I've been known to get some common coli genes, rare familiars, or high ticket items. Have a look around and see if anything jumps out at you.

Genes:
I seem to keep amassing more and more genes from the coliseum. Feel free to ask about those ones.
Tertiary Gene: Smirch 8g/kt each
Breed Change: Nocturne 30g/kt each

Coliseum Skins:
Please ask about these. I have too many.

Battle Items:
I have about every battle item you can imagine! Please ask for specifics.
If it is a common stone, it is what the tooltip says. Bolts, slashes, fragments, and elemental abilities fall into this category.

Familiars:
Spiney Whale 125g/kt
Mossy Pohip 20g/kt

Others:
Scroll of Renaming 4g/kt
Apparel: Ah! I see you looking at some of the fine linens I have! You know this came all the way from the deserts of the Shifting Expanse? You've been there? Carry on, then. You notice a small sign above the wears that reads: I have more wears in the back, I just haven't gotten to listing them. ------------- [columns][item=bloody head bandage][item=bloody arm bandages][nextcol]5g/kt each I didn't even know I had this. Huh. Is that real blood?[/columns] [columns][item=brown birdskull legband][item=brown birdskull armband][item=brown birdskull headdress][item=brown birdskull necklace][item=brown birdskull wingpiece][nextcol]5g/kt each piece - set for 22g/kt No birds were harmed in the making of these pieces.[/columns] [columns][item=copper steampunk goggles][nextcol]3g/kt each piece Handcrafted by one of our own dragons! No piece is similar! Why do I have multipes for sale? Good question. Glove, spats, vest, wings and scarf in the back.[/columns] [columns][item=dented iron gorget][nextcol]variable - please ask Why anyone would pay for something dented is beyond me, but apparently there is a market for it. More items in the back.[/columns] [columns][item=woodsdrake cape][nextcol]2g/kt Fool your friends that you've disappeared with this cape! [size=2]Works only in the woods.[/size][/columns] [columns][item=White wooly tail][item=white wooly antennae][item=white wooly coat][nextcol]Variable, please ask Don't know why [i]anyone[/i] would want more fur, but hey, I have tons. Whatta ya say?[/columns] [columns][item=scarlet Wooly tail][item=scarlet wooly antennae][item=scarlet wooly coat][nextcol]Variable, please ask Again, more fur. I have six whole sets! Please, take the fur![/columns] [columns][item=tropical birdskull legband][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=tropical birdskull necklace][item=tropical birdskull wingpiece][nextcol]2g/kt each piece - set for 8g/kt Not big into pink, but I know others are, so here are some pink feathers and skulls. Odd combination.[/columns] [columns][item=Emerald aviator helmet][item=emerald aviator satchel][item=emerald aviator gloves][item=emerald aviator boots][nextcol]2g/kt each Ever want to fly high? Now you can with...oh right, your a dragon. Carry on.[/columns] [columns][item=crimson rogue vest][nextcol]2g/kt each - 20g/kt for the set Surprise your enemies with this attire![/columns] [columns][item=green lace collar][nextcol]2g/kt Good! No more fur. Onto lace? Never been a fan, but I'm sure it would look great on you. I have two full sets in the back.[/columns] [columns][item=blooming woodmask][nextcol]Variable, please ask! Those I only have the mask on displace, I have more in the back. Woodtrail, woodguard, woodwing, woodtreads, woodpecker.... wait.[/columns] [columns][item=Sparkling Emerald arm bow][item=sparkling emerald neck bow][item=sparkling emerald leg bow][item=sparkling emerald wing bow][item=sparkling emerald tail bow][item=sparkling emerald head bow][nextcol]Variable, please ask! Beware! The sparkles go [i]everywhere[/i]![/columns] [columns][item=bubbly bisque locket][nextcol]Variable, please ask! Seems these...vintage?...clothes are popular with dragons. I have the whole set![/columns] [columns][item=nebula starsilk cloak][nextcol]2g/kt each - 16g/kt for the set (get a piece free!) I traveled across the galaxy for these mystical cloth! Handle with care least you open a black hole. I have at least five of everything from the set.[/columns] -------------- I have some holiday apparel. These aren't anything too special, but if you want to grab some, let me know. [columns][item=plasmpool armet][item=plasmpool flightshroud][item=plasmpool tasset][item=plasmpool grimplate][item=plasmpool hindcallouses][item=plasmpool forecallouses][nextcol]2g/kt each Why do I want to look like I'm melting? To each their own.[/columns] [columns][item=haunting amber ghastcrown][item=haunting amber pendants][item=haunting amber grasp][item=haunting amber forejewels][item=haunting amber taildecor][item=haunting amber clawrings][item=haunting amber nightshroud][nextcol]2g/kt - 8g/kt for the set Shroud? Sounds interesting, but I would be scarred it would get caught on my journeys.[/columns] [columns][item=conjurer's cloak][item=conjurer's cobwebs][item=conjurer's hat][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=conjurer's staff][nextcol]2g/kt - 8g/kt for the set Cobwebs as apparel? Sounds like a disaster.[/columns] [columns][item=ghost flame candles][item=ghost flame cloak][item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame headpiece][item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=ghost flame tail ribbon][item=ghost flame wing ribbon][nextcol]2g/kt each - 12g/kt for the set Flames and this fur don't mix. I learned that the hard way. Burnt hair smells so bad.[/columns]
Apparel:

Ah! I see you looking at some of the fine linens I have! You know this came all the way from the deserts of the Shifting Expanse? You've been there? Carry on, then.

You notice a small sign above the wears that reads: I have more wears in the back, I just haven't gotten to listing them.
Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Arm Bandages 5g/kt each
I didn't even know I had this. Huh. Is that real blood?
Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece 5g/kt each piece - set for 22g/kt
No birds were harmed in the making of these pieces.
Copper Steampunk Goggles 3g/kt each piece
Handcrafted by one of our own dragons! No piece is similar! Why do I have multipes for sale? Good question. Glove, spats, vest, wings and scarf in the back.
Dented Iron Gorget variable - please ask
Why anyone would pay for something dented is beyond me, but apparently there is a market for it. More items in the back.
Woodsdrake Cape 2g/kt
Fool your friends that you've disappeared with this cape! Works only in the woods.
White Wooly Tail White Wooly Antennae White Wooly Coat Variable, please ask
Don't know why anyone would want more fur, but hey, I have tons. Whatta ya say?
Scarlet Wooly Tail Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Coat Variable, please ask
Again, more fur. I have six whole sets! Please, take the fur!
Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece 2g/kt each piece - set for 8g/kt
Not big into pink, but I know others are, so here are some pink feathers and skulls. Odd combination.
Emerald Aviator Helmet Emerald Aviator Satchel Emerald Aviator Gloves Emerald Aviator Boots 2g/kt each
Ever want to fly high? Now you can with...oh right, your a dragon. Carry on.
Crimson Rogue Vest 2g/kt each - 20g/kt for the set
Surprise your enemies with this attire!
Green Lace Collar 2g/kt
Good! No more fur. Onto lace? Never been a fan, but I'm sure it would look great on you. I have two full sets in the back.
Blooming Woodmask Variable, please ask!
Those I only have the mask on displace, I have more in the back. Woodtrail, woodguard, woodwing, woodtreads, woodpecker.... wait.
Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow Sparkling Emerald Leg Bow Sparkling Emerald Wing Bow Sparkling Emerald Tail Bow Sparkling Emerald Head Bow Variable, please ask!
Beware! The sparkles go everywhere!
Bubbly Bisque Locket Variable, please ask!
Seems these...vintage?...clothes are popular with dragons. I have the whole set!
Nebula Starsilk Cloak 2g/kt each - 16g/kt for the set (get a piece free!)
I traveled across the galaxy for these mystical cloth! Handle with care least you open a black hole. I have at least five of everything from the set.

I have some holiday apparel. These aren't anything too special, but if you want to grab some, let me know.
Plasmpool Armet Plasmpool Flightshroud Plasmpool Tasset Plasmpool Grimplate Plasmpool Hindcallouses Plasmpool Forecallouses 2g/kt each
Why do I want to look like I'm melting? To each their own.
Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Haunting Amber Pendants Haunting Amber Grasp Haunting Amber Forejewels Haunting Amber Taildecor Haunting Amber Clawrings Haunting Amber Nightshroud 2g/kt - 8g/kt for the set
Shroud? Sounds interesting, but I would be scarred it would get caught on my journeys.
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff 2g/kt - 8g/kt for the set
Cobwebs as apparel? Sounds like a disaster.
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon 2g/kt each - 12g/kt for the set
Flames and this fur don't mix. I learned that the hard way. Burnt hair smells so bad.
"This area is under construction. Please skip this section for now." [s]Jewelry and Gems [size=2]and rocks[/size] A fine selection of jewelry and gems for any dragon's hoard! What are those? Oh, those are just some volcanic rocks that looked nice. I'm sure there is someone who collects them. Ahem. Please ask before grabbing a piece to try on.[/s] Jewelry: [columns][item=teardrop citrine bracelet][item=teardrop citrine earrings][item=teardrop citrine choker][item=teardrop citrine necklace][item=teardrop citrine pendant][item=teardrop citrine belt][item=teardrop citrine leg band][item=teardrop citrine tail ring][item=teardrop citrine wing loop][nextcol]2g/kt each Note: These are not made with real tears.[/columns] Gems [size=2]and rocks[/size]: [columns][item=sacridite][item=impure sacridite][item=depleted sacridite][nextcol]200t/200t/800t each[/columns] [columns][item=Fool's gold][item=infused crystal][nextcol]200t each[/columns] [columns][item=banded olivine][item=banded ironstone][nextcol]200t each[/columns] [columns][item=iron nugget][item=corroded iron nugget][nextcol]5,000t/500t each[/columns] [columns][item=eye agate][nextcol]150t each[/columns] [columns][item=almandine][item=amber][nextcol]100t/250t each[/columns] [columns][item=bloodstone][item=moonstone][nextcol]500t/1,500t each[/columns] [columns][item=celestine][item=morganite][nextcol]150t each[/columns] [columns][item=onyx][nextcol]150t[/columns] [columns][item=glass shards][nextcol]150t[/columns]
"This area is under construction. Please skip this section for now."

Jewelry and Gems and rocks

A fine selection of jewelry and gems for any dragon's hoard! What are those? Oh, those are just some volcanic rocks that looked nice. I'm sure there is someone who collects them. Ahem. Please ask before grabbing a piece to try on.

Jewelry:
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Citrine Necklace Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop 2g/kt each
Note: These are not made with real tears.

Gems and rocks:
Sacridite Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite 200t/200t/800t each
Fool's Gold Infused Crystal 200t each
Banded Olivine Banded Ironstone 200t each
Iron Nugget Corroded Iron Nugget 5,000t/500t each
Eye Agate 150t each
Almandine Amber 100t/250t each
Bloodstone Moonstone 500t/1,500t each
Celestine Morganite 150t each
Onyx 150t
Glass Shards 150t
Familiars: It seems a few of the creatures I've encountered have taken a liking to me. Sadly, I can not keep them all. If any of them catch your eye, for the right price, they can be yours. Mar! Stop chasing Kindling around! Familiars for price on tooltip: [item=dryad][item=basilisk][item=strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=bluefin charger][item=southmarsh podid][item=psywurm][item=brilliant psywurm][item=venomous toridae][item=poisonous toridae][item=blackwing croaker][item=heartred croaker][item=mistwatch shellion][item=shellion][item=janustrap][item=serthis potionmaster][item=extinguished jackalope][item=coral basilisk][item=basilisk][item=maren shark hunter][item=mottled sea serpent][item=murkbottom gull][item=oceansurf magus][item=riptide clipper][item=waveswell sorcerer][item=primrose mith][item=brown-spotted mith][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=satin pocketmouse][item=webwing alpha][item=myosotis fox][item=rosaline strangler][item=terra tortoise][item=crested river flight][item=goldfin river flight][item=fanrat][item=silky fanrat][item=roving lionsnake][item=plainstrider bard][item=quillrunner][item=raptorik herder][item=rabid grinfin][item=coursing skira][item=grassland skira][item=bullephant][item=glassbound gustvul][item=pebblehide stoat][item=teardrop owlynx][item=redfin wavespinner][item=surf strider][item=desert strangler][item=dusk fuiran][item=sanddrift fuiran][item=gaboon viperpillar][item=acid ant][item=ink ant][item=armored colony][item=fungal garden][item=furry fiddle][item=muckbottom catfish][item=lion's mane seeker][item=whisper][item=marsh kelpie][item=vilevenom kelpie][item=woodoon][item=spring glade lord][item=velvet buttersnake]
Familiars:

It seems a few of the creatures I've encountered have taken a liking to me. Sadly, I can not keep them all. If any of them catch your eye, for the right price, they can be yours. Mar! Stop chasing Kindling around!

Familiars for price on tooltip:
Dryad Basilisk Strangler Wildwood Owl Bluefin Charger Southmarsh Podid Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker Mistwatch Shellion Shellion Janustrap Serthis Potionmaster Extinguished Jackalope Coral Basilisk Basilisk Maren Shark Hunter Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull Oceansurf Magus Riptide Clipper Waveswell Sorcerer Primrose Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Frosted Pocketmouse Satin Pocketmouse Webwing Alpha Myosotis Fox Rosaline Strangler Terra Tortoise Crested River Flight Goldfin River Flight Fanrat Silky Fanrat Roving Lionsnake Plainstrider Bard Quillrunner Raptorik Herder Rabid Grinfin Coursing Skira Grassland Skira Bullephant Glassbound Gustvul Pebblehide Stoat Teardrop Owlynx Redfin Wavespinner Surf Strider Desert Strangler Dusk Fuiran Sanddrift Fuiran Gaboon Viperpillar Acid Ant Ink Ant Armored Colony Fungal Garden Furry Fiddle Muckbottom Catfish Lion's Mane Seeker Whisper Marsh Kelpie Vilevenom Kelpie Woodoon Spring Glade Lord Velvet Buttersnake
Reserve 1
Reserve 1
Reserve 2
Reserve 2
And reserve 3 for luck
And reserve 3 for luck
How much would the haunting amber claw rings and forejewels be?(just the two of them)
How much would the haunting amber claw rings and forejewels be?(just the two of them)
4357.png ChickenNuggie
any pronouns| FR + 3

Lightning
23820.png
Anemone walks up to the door and flips the small sign to OPEN. He thinks he has enough out for right now.

Turning around to walked deeper into the shop, he sees a dragon. "I'm sorry," he stated. "I didn't know anyone was here yet. If you would still like the amber claw rings and forejewels, they will 3,000t for the pair." @ChickenNuggie
Anemone walks up to the door and flips the small sign to OPEN. He thinks he has enough out for right now.

Turning around to walked deeper into the shop, he sees a dragon. "I'm sorry," he stated. "I didn't know anyone was here yet. If you would still like the amber claw rings and forejewels, they will 3,000t for the pair." @ChickenNuggie
1 2 3