Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DV Incubator (6 slots 200g each)
1 2 3
Hi! After jumping around across a couple of different games and such (including Dappervolk), I've decided that I want to give FlightRising another try. I gave nearly all of my items and funds away in gift bombs and giveaways, so I think I'll start by getting funds back up.

My Dappervolk is Ysabeau (#31019), and I have one hatch slot. It looks like each one is going for approx 350g, so I'll do that or one egg (if LAH matches up/is higher). Please ping me if you'd like to reserve a slot! I'd like payment upfront (just so I can remember off receipts), and make sure to tell me your DV name!

Edited: If you send me more than 3 pets each will be 300g instead of 350g.
Price lowered to 200g each. I'll be taking 6 at a time (since im in need of gems).

Available Slots: Waitlist Available

Queue:
Snivy88 - plump turnip - incubating
nika - bundle of succulents- incubating
Hi! After jumping around across a couple of different games and such (including Dappervolk), I've decided that I want to give FlightRising another try. I gave nearly all of my items and funds away in gift bombs and giveaways, so I think I'll start by getting funds back up.

My Dappervolk is Ysabeau (#31019), and I have one hatch slot. It looks like each one is going for approx 350g, so I'll do that or one egg (if LAH matches up/is higher). Please ping me if you'd like to reserve a slot! I'd like payment upfront (just so I can remember off receipts), and make sure to tell me your DV name!

Edited: If you send me more than 3 pets each will be 300g instead of 350g.
Price lowered to 200g each. I'll be taking 6 at a time (since im in need of gems).

Available Slots: Waitlist Available

Queue:
Snivy88 - plump turnip - incubating
nika - bundle of succulents- incubating
@ysabeau
Could I grab a slot for 1 egg? My DV name is Snivy#24!
@ysabeau
Could I grab a slot for 1 egg? My DV name is Snivy#24!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Ysabeau Can I be next in line?
@Ysabeau Can I be next in line?
@Snivy88 Yes! Send over payment thru 1 way CR or PM and I'll get it in the incubator right away :)

@nika Yes, I've added you to the queue!
@Snivy88 Yes! Send over payment thru 1 way CR or PM and I'll get it in the incubator right away :)

@nika Yes, I've added you to the queue!
@ysabeau
could i send you 2 vials of scattersight (lah is about 500g) for 3 hatches?
@ysabeau
could i send you 2 vials of scattersight (lah is about 500g) for 3 hatches?
@honour I'm afraid LAH looks to be 480g, so unless you can toss in 90g with that I'll have to decline the offer, as I'm looking mostly for pure or items devalued a little.
@honour I'm afraid LAH looks to be 480g, so unless you can toss in 90g with that I'll have to decline the offer, as I'm looking mostly for pure or items devalued a little.
@Ysabeau

okay, i will have to pass then.
@Ysabeau

okay, i will have to pass then.
@Snivy88 Your Plump Turnip is incubating!
@Snivy88 Your Plump Turnip is incubating!
@Snivy88 Here's the trade! https://dappervolk.com/trade/392400

@nika You're up next! Feel free to send over your item!
@Snivy88 Here's the trade! https://dappervolk.com/trade/392400

@nika You're up next! Feel free to send over your item!
@Ysabeau Sent! (I'm Nika #470). Do you take treasure by any chance?
@Ysabeau Sent! (I'm Nika #470). Do you take treasure by any chance?
1 2 3