Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] Golden Aquarium Pets + Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Krycelli thanks so much :) I appreciate it! Either way I hope you get to your goal of the onyx mirror!
@Krycelli thanks so much :) I appreciate it! Either way I hope you get to your goal of the onyx mirror!
ack.... 21kg on the kelpcat please
ack.... 21kg on the kelpcat please
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Krycelli
Hi, I'm curious what colors or dragons you like that would qualify for high value g1's? Just wondering if you were looking for something specific.
@Krycelli
Hi, I'm curious what colors or dragons you like that would qualify for high value g1's? Just wondering if you were looking for something specific.
1467_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dc532g8.png
22k on each please
22k on each please
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Menyce

Low-digit, near triples, gray-scale or pastels, etc. I'm just not looking for projects at the moment and frankly would be pretty picky about any G1s offered unless I was confident in being able to auction them off quickly.
@Menyce

Low-digit, near triples, gray-scale or pastels, etc. I'm just not looking for projects at the moment and frankly would be pretty picky about any G1s offered unless I was confident in being able to auction them off quickly.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
23kg on the kelpcat please :')
23kg on the kelpcat please :')
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Krycelli

(There have been no recent sales of an Unbred 5 digit I can find nor none on the AH so I’m just going to value him at 20-25k gems) if I’m wrong on this someone please tell me!

I’d do my Unbred 5 Digit (and a gen 1 in my lair if you’re interested) for your

Golden kelp veil
Post border
background
And hair (locks)

@Krycelli

(There have been no recent sales of an Unbred 5 digit I can find nor none on the AH so I’m just going to value him at 20-25k gems) if I’m wrong on this someone please tell me!

I’d do my Unbred 5 Digit (and a gen 1 in my lair if you’re interested) for your

Golden kelp veil
Post border
background
And hair (locks)

5p1NDy8.png
@Krycelli I'll offer 4kg for the dress? C:
@Krycelli I'll offer 4kg for the dress? C:
@Krycelli

if you don't mind a wait as i sell my UMs + dragons, i'll offer:

3kg for the post background
4.5kg for the aquarium foreground
@Krycelli

if you don't mind a wait as i sell my UMs + dragons, i'll offer:

3kg for the post background
4.5kg for the aquarium foreground
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Krycelli

i can offer a fire sprite + 3kg for the pantaloons, skin, and avatar background (or, if that gets outbid/difficult bc of the avatar background, 3.5kg each on the pantaloons and skin)!
@Krycelli

i can offer a fire sprite + 3kg for the pantaloons, skin, and avatar background (or, if that gets outbid/difficult bc of the avatar background, 3.5kg each on the pantaloons and skin)!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12