Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]DV Hatchery @120G (online)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
@CheshireMR @changcanchan I see you guys just finished your current incubations, if you are open would I be able to get a slot for both of you? (:
@CheshireMR @changcanchan I see you guys just finished your current incubations, if you are open would I be able to get a slot for both of you? (:
IMG_0615.png
@Arythl Yep! You can send your item to me.
@Arythl Yep! You can send your item to me.
@Arythl I received it! It will take 11 hours.
@Arythl I received it! It will take 11 hours.
@cactolith14 Sorry for the delay, just woke up and harched your pet. Here is your trade lot
@cactolith14 Sorry for the delay, just woke up and harched your pet. Here is your trade lot
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Pouchipouchi Would I be able to take your incubation slot? (No worries if not, considering I took the others haha)
@Pouchipouchi Would I be able to take your incubation slot? (No worries if not, considering I took the others haha)
IMG_0615.png
@Arythl Of course you can, i don't mind at all. Feel free to send me your items when you are ready :D
@Arythl Of course you can, i don't mind at all. Feel free to send me your items when you are ready :D
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Arythl CheshireMR asked me to tell you she can incubate for you. If you are still interested,please send your items when you are ready.
Also it would be better if you can ping me here after sending your items to Cheshire, so i can remind her to check out its account :D
@Arythl CheshireMR asked me to tell you she can incubate for you. If you are still interested,please send your items when you are ready.
Also it would be better if you can ping me here after sending your items to Cheshire, so i can remind her to check out its account :D
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@CheshireMR @changcanchan

Do you do waitlists? c: I'd love to send 2 items to the both of you and you can take care of them after Arthyl's and get back to me tomorrow?

@CheshireMR @changcanchan

Do you do waitlists? c: I'd love to send 2 items to the both of you and you can take care of them after Arthyl's and get back to me tomorrow?

@Harmonywish
Hello :D! Apologize for our late reply, Cheshire is busy working now, so she may not be able to incubate things for you.
Also we decided not to do waitlists because we're afraid we're going to screw it up ...like sending the pets to the wrong customer or some stupid things like that. Sorry about that. However, feel free to check back whenever you're free, we may have some open slots!
@Harmonywish
Hello :D! Apologize for our late reply, Cheshire is busy working now, so she may not be able to incubate things for you.
Also we decided not to do waitlists because we're afraid we're going to screw it up ...like sending the pets to the wrong customer or some stupid things like that. Sorry about that. However, feel free to check back whenever you're free, we may have some open slots!
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Pouchipouchi I got another person, so no longer need Cheshire’s incubation, thanks!
@Pouchipouchi I got another person, so no longer need Cheshire’s incubation, thanks!
IMG_0615.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24