Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Festival Apparel&Fams (2013/14/etc)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I’ll buy them please! Would you mind setting up a CR/pa while I get the gems out of my hoard? cx
I’ll buy them please! Would you mind setting up a CR/pa while I get the gems out of my hoard? cx
@Mitski
Can do! Thanks much.
@Mitski
Can do! Thanks much.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
bump
bump
@Swordmaster
Interested in eggs at all? ;v;
@Swordmaster
Interested in eggs at all? ;v;
@dggeoff
I would consider partial payment of eggs/gems, depending on the eggs/items! Which ones are you thinking of?
@dggeoff
I would consider partial payment of eggs/gems, depending on the eggs/items! Which ones are you thinking of?
@Swordmaster
Your Magmatic Pauldrons or Electrician's Power Pack! I have these eggs ;v;
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg
@Swordmaster
Your Magmatic Pauldrons or Electrician's Power Pack! I have these eggs ;v;
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg
@dggeoff
Hm, the Pauldrons are 330g LAH, so I would consider a swap there, but the lowest for the Pack is 2.4kg so it'd need to be quite a few eggs/pure gems!
@dggeoff
Hm, the Pauldrons are 330g LAH, so I would consider a swap there, but the lowest for the Pack is 2.4kg so it'd need to be quite a few eggs/pure gems!
[center][emoji=gloom tile size=1][/center]
@Swordmaster
What egg would you want for the Magmatic Pauldrons? If there's a price difference I can pay the reminder in gems!
@Swordmaster
What egg would you want for the Magmatic Pauldrons? If there's a price difference I can pay the reminder in gems!
@Swordmaster Bit of a long shot, but could I trade a Whirlwind Armband for a Luminous Halo by chance?

Edit: Both have an LAH of 800g.
@Swordmaster Bit of a long shot, but could I trade a Whirlwind Armband for a Luminous Halo by chance?

Edit: Both have an LAH of 800g.
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9