Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] DV KS [W] FR
1 2
@Projectionist; got it! please mark me down as interested, i'll also go searching for a fair price for both. i'll also try to sell my eggs for funds c:
@Projectionist; got it! please mark me down as interested, i'll also go searching for a fair price for both. i'll also try to sell my eggs for funds c:
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Projectionist, what is the cranial hornhelm valued at?
@Projectionist, what is the cranial hornhelm valued at?
@Projectionist I can offer a Light Sprite + 8.5kg + 2.4mil for the Support Bun. I can also tack on things like other 2013 Sprites, Windbound Plumage, Boneyard Tatters, a WC scroll, and if you have a UMA wishlist I can look through my collection!
@Projectionist I can offer a Light Sprite + 8.5kg + 2.4mil for the Support Bun. I can also tack on things like other 2013 Sprites, Windbound Plumage, Boneyard Tatters, a WC scroll, and if you have a UMA wishlist I can look through my collection!
@LethalLulu 80kg - 100kg afaik
@LethalLulu 80kg - 100kg afaik
P1hD8rM.pngtumblr_ong8rlPuf31rx0b4wo1_100.pngEZkTzMm.png
Lion | 24 | He/Him
Oof, yah, I can't beat that. Thanks anyway!
Oof, yah, I can't beat that. Thanks anyway!
Ah... I thought the Alpha support bundle included the dragoncat. My bad. Was it given out separately?
Ah... I thought the Alpha support bundle included the dragoncat. My bad. Was it given out separately?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne It included the Clerical Support Trinket that hatched into the dragoncat, however I'm not interested in trading my Dragoncat so it never made this post.

also in general the alpha bun/axe have been sold. thanks everyone for your interest
@Sienne It included the Clerical Support Trinket that hatched into the dragoncat, however I'm not interested in trading my Dragoncat so it never made this post.

also in general the alpha bun/axe have been sold. thanks everyone for your interest
P1hD8rM.pngtumblr_ong8rlPuf31rx0b4wo1_100.pngEZkTzMm.png
Lion | 24 | He/Him
@Projectionist I'm interested in the gem serpent and pearlescent pony, I'd be willing to pay 3-4kg for each?
@Projectionist I'm interested in the gem serpent and pearlescent pony, I'd be willing to pay 3-4kg for each?
HDlVg7g.png
@Projectionist I'm also interested in the gem serpent and pony and would pay 10kg for both :)
@Projectionist I'm also interested in the gem serpent and pony and would pay 10kg for both :)
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@projectionist
please toss me a ping if you come up with a ballpark for the bowl/pot! I’m interested but I can’t find any sales to use as a baseline ;v;

In the meanwhile, I can offer 5kg for the gold fish!
edit: found another seller for the gold fish, but I'm still interested in the hatching items!
@projectionist
please toss me a ping if you come up with a ballpark for the bowl/pot! I’m interested but I can’t find any sales to use as a baseline ;v;

In the meanwhile, I can offer 5kg for the gold fish!
edit: found another seller for the gold fish, but I'm still interested in the hatching items!
1 2