Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FREE Brewing Service
1 2
[columns]hello! I have a level 22 cauldron that I am looking to level up! this service is free! tips are appreciated but never mandatory! I will only create items at this time, no transmuting! just provide the ingredients and treasure and I'll get started as soon as I can! feel free to just comment as I am subscribed to this post! queue: none [nextcol][right][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/right]
hello! I have a level 22 cauldron that I am looking to level up!
this service is free! tips are appreciated but never mandatory!

I will only create items at this time, no transmuting!

just provide the ingredients and treasure and I'll get started as soon as I can! feel free to just comment as I am subscribed to this post!

queue:
none
cauldron_loading.gif
@ksea Hi there! Can I get help with 4 Imbued Sulfur brews? :)
@ksea Hi there! Can I get help with 4 Imbued Sulfur brews? :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx of course! send the materials and treasure over and i'll get started asap!
@xxxx of course! send the materials and treasure over and i'll get started asap!
bump
bump
Greetings! While nobody’s queued, would you be willing to transmute items? As it’s fest, I realize your cauldron likely won’t have much down time XD but lemme know ^_^
Greetings! While nobody’s queued, would you be willing to transmute items? As it’s fest, I realize your cauldron likely won’t have much down time XD but lemme know ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Would you be able to do 10 sets of 20 fc for me? (200fc) (:
Would you be able to do 10 sets of 20 fc for me? (200fc) (:
IMG_0615.png
@Arythl - of course send over the materials and I'll get them started asap!

@Tropickle - of course! I'm going to do Arythl's order first as I'm prioritizing brewing items first. But in the down time I'd be happy to transmute some items for you! c:
@Arythl - of course send over the materials and I'll get them started asap!

@Tropickle - of course! I'm going to do Arythl's order first as I'm prioritizing brewing items first. But in the down time I'd be happy to transmute some items for you! c:
@ksea Hello! Could I also get 200 Immaculate Tablets brewed, if you're able? [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@ksea
Hello! Could I also get 200 Immaculate Tablets brewed, if you're able?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
absolutely! They would be started on wednesday though, if thats alright!
@Mirna
absolutely! They would be started on wednesday though, if thats alright!
That's fine with me, I'll send over the items in a CR now so you can accept them when you're ready ^^ thanks!
That's fine with me, I'll send over the items in a CR now so you can accept them when you're ready ^^ thanks!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2