Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: UMAS, some for print price / below
1 2 3 4 5 6
hi! I'd be interested in
I can buy things from Pia's shop in exchange?
hi! I'd be interested in
I can buy things from Pia's shop in exchange?
@SomethingWitty

Sure! I'm not sure how much Pai items would convert for (Although I did buy deer legs for 340g earlier from the post) , but I'm currently missing these if you're still interested:
Masked Wanderer Deer Mask, Dragon Mask, and Long Hair
@SomethingWitty

Sure! I'm not sure how much Pai items would convert for (Although I did buy deer legs for 340g earlier from the post) , but I'm currently missing these if you're still interested:
Masked Wanderer Deer Mask, Dragon Mask, and Long Hair
YycIlt9.png
I'm not to sure about conversion rates either, but would the two masks and 250g work?
I'm not to sure about conversion rates either, but would the two masks and 250g work?
@SomethingWitty Yep! that sounds alright to me, sorry for the late reply! *Edit I sent a trade for the gem exchange part, just lmk when you set up the DV part for the Masked Wanderer Deer Mask and Dragon Mask! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SomethingWitty

Yep! that sounds alright to me, sorry for the late reply!
*Edit
I sent a trade for the gem exchange part, just lmk when you set up the DV part for the Masked Wanderer Deer Mask and Dragon Mask!
YycIlt9.png
no worries and thank you!

here's the DV trade set up and I've added the gems~
no worries and thank you!

here's the DV trade set up and I've added the gems~
bump!
bump!
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan would you be willing to go any lower on crowned laurels or do mixed payment?
@Marrigan would you be willing to go any lower on crowned laurels or do mixed payment?

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
@sandplague

Yep! lowest I'm willing to go is 850 since that's the original price I bought it for. im also pretty okay with mixed, but I heavily prefer gems since I have things to pay off rn
@sandplague

Yep! lowest I'm willing to go is 850 since that's the original price I bought it for. im also pretty okay with mixed, but I heavily prefer gems since I have things to pay off rn
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan I can do 500 in gems and then 350k in treasure? If you want more gems that's cool, I just didn't wanna drop all my gems LOL
@Marrigan I can do 500 in gems and then 350k in treasure? If you want more gems that's cool, I just didn't wanna drop all my gems LOL

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
@sandplague

I can do 500g and 420kt if thats alright then? the current gem:treasure rate is around 1:1200(the rate I use)/1250+
@sandplague

I can do 500g and 420kt if thats alright then? the current gem:treasure rate is around 1:1200(the rate I use)/1250+
YycIlt9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6