Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | chickensmoothie | buying cats .
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116
b
b
@addictions - I have about 20 of your WL Easter bunnies, and several dozen of the items, can I send you a trade on CS to look over? Or you could look at what I've got if you want?

My UN there is tabbicats_meow

I'm actively looking to leave CS so trading any of my stuff over there for FR stuff would be super. :)
@addictions - I have about 20 of your WL Easter bunnies, and several dozen of the items, can I send you a trade on CS to look over? Or you could look at what I've got if you want?

My UN there is tabbicats_meow

I'm actively looking to leave CS so trading any of my stuff over there for FR stuff would be super. :)
4mJTm1D.png
@irishlatte

hi! i’d be more than happy to work something out with you. feel free to send me a suggestion and we can go from there!
@irishlatte

hi! i’d be more than happy to work something out with you. feel free to send me a suggestion and we can go from there!
b
b
hello! @addictions all my pets at CS are up for sale.
My username is Candy2016, i am mostly looking for gems and treasure, might consider other items (like uncattched eggs) :D If you are interested, please do let me know!!
hello! @addictions all my pets at CS are up for sale.
My username is Candy2016, i am mostly looking for gems and treasure, might consider other items (like uncattched eggs) :D If you are interested, please do let me know!!
@addictions
Anything I have is up for sale or trade for other items on FR! <3
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=962566
@addictions
Anything I have is up for sale or trade for other items on FR! <3
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=962566
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@addictions

hey! I saw the bulk pets for 10 for 3g right? I have 238 random pets all mostly commons/uncommons, and would love to sell them to you!

also, if you have any interest; I have a lot of extras of free items over the years
@addictions

hey! I saw the bulk pets for 10 for 3g right? I have 238 random pets all mostly commons/uncommons, and would love to sell them to you!

also, if you have any interest; I have a lot of extras of free items over the years
@meebop
i am still buying any 10 pets for 3g,, yes! feel free to send a suggestion over on cs ^-^
@autumnniche
you have some stuff id be interested in! would you like me to send a suggestion over on cs and we can work something out? (:
@candy
i am definitely interested! would you like me to throw a suggestion your way and we can discuss a final price? <3
@meebop
i am still buying any 10 pets for 3g,, yes! feel free to send a suggestion over on cs ^-^
@autumnniche
you have some stuff id be interested in! would you like me to send a suggestion over on cs and we can work something out? (:
@candy
i am definitely interested! would you like me to throw a suggestion your way and we can discuss a final price? <3
@addictions

Alrighty!! any interest in items, as well? I'm about to send the pets over; but I also have 13 pages worth of items, a small amount on your WL ^^
@addictions

Alrighty!! any interest in items, as well? I'm about to send the pets over; but I also have 13 pages worth of items, a small amount on your WL ^^
@addictions
That sounds perfect!
@addictions
That sounds perfect!
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116