Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | General Store - Accepting FC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[center]Welcome to my general store, daily prices change based off whims (always LAH or lower) and almost everything is for sale. Currently accepting art as payment at 50g/kt, ask for details 3FC:1g:1kt accepted as pay, mixed payments accepted. Unopened Spare inventory crates accepted at 90g/kt Prismatic Tokens accepted at 20g/kt [b]Currently I exchange and accept currency at the following rates:[/b] Give me 1g and I'll give you 1kt Give me 1.1kt and I'll give you 1g[/center] [center][b]General Store[/b][/center] [center]Broken down into three different sections is the general store[/center] [left]The first is the specialty shop, where items can go for below LAH (make me an offer).[/left] [center]The second is the bargain bins, where misc items go for slightly below or at LAH.[/center] [right]The third is the pinging pile, where you can place an order to come in the future.[/right] [center][u]Specialties - More in stock, ask for particulars[/u][/center] [columns][item=sakura flowerfall] 500g/kt[nextcol][item=Blueberry Plumed Mantle] 10g/kt[nextcol][item=solar flame tail ribbon] 20g/kt[nextcol][item=black lace anklet] 5g/kt[nextcol][item=Black lace tail ornament] 5g/kt[nextcol][item=nebula starsilk scarf] 5g/kt[/columns] [columns][item=nebula starsilk cloak] 10g/kt[nextcol][item=bloodscale tail guard] 5g/kt[nextcol][item=Onyx Seraph Armpiece] 75g/kt[nextcol][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] 10g/kt[nextcol][item=prismatic crystalscales] 50g/kt[nextcol][item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador] 150g/kt[/columns] [columns][item=Skin: little lion] 20g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Storm Taken] 200g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Spelldancer] 30g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Contaminated] 35g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Surge] 25g/kt[nextcol][item=skin: bamboo guardian] 20g/kt[/columns] [columns][item=skin: dragonhome dawn] 30g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Enchanted Drake] 40g/kt[nextcol][item=accent: aurora's light] 175g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Brightheart] 20g/kt[nextcol][item=Accent: Engulfing Growths] 20g/kt[nextcol][item=Accent: Leafydo] 400g/350kt[/columns] [columns][item=Skin: Glade Stream] 100g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Featherback Savant] 30g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Goldlight Wanderer] 20g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Thunderstruck] 45g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Speedlines] 60g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Little Lightning Bug] 25g/kt[/columns] [columns][item=skin: spectral sneak] 30g/kt[nextcol][item=skin: spiral galaxy] 90g/kt[nextcol][item=skin: Plague's Daughter] 25g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Sardonyx Cabochon] 20g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Colorful Ice] 30g/kt[nextcol][item=Skin: Winterwatch] 35g/kt[/columns] [left][u]Bargain Bins[/u][/left] [LIST] [*]Random Apparel: 3g/kt per unit. [*]Random Coli Skin: 3g/kt per unit. [*]Random Familiars: 3g/kt per unit, 90g/kt for full cr. [*]Fodder hatches (as mine hatch): 4g/kt per unit. I'll purchase at 2g/kt (1 in stock). [*]Fodder adults: 6g/kt per unit, I'll purchase at 3g/kt (0 in stock) [*]Random Materials/Trinkets: 50t per unit, 1g per 20 units. [*]Food: 20t/fp, reduced to 15t/fp for bulk orders (200fp or more) [*]Ask for cs pets in stock, pretty much pwyw [/LIST] [right][u]Pinging Pile[/u] @ GhostYeen - Gossamer Flame Candles @ Aurrunen - Hatchling Fodder @ Fennelroot - Fodder @ Arythl - Adult Fodder[/right] [center][b]Service Shop[/b] Divided into three sections is the service shop.[/center] [left]First is the Alchemy Program[/left] [center]Second is the Breeding Program[/center] [right]Third is the Coliseum Program[/right] [u]Alchemy Program[/u] If you want me to melt things you provide for you, it's 1g/kt per unit, max of 99 units. If you want me to brew for you, you must provide the materials and 2x brew cost. If you want to buy materials, inquire about stock and current LAH pricing. [center][u]Breeding Program[/u] If you want me to stud a dragon out, inquire with which dragon. If you want me to breed your dragon with one of mine in one of my nests, it'll be a cool 10g/kt or 5g/kt and one hatchling. If you want to breed two of your dragons in one of my nests it'll be 5g/kt or one hatchling. If you'd like a hatchling from two of my dragons, tell me so I can breed them and we can discuss price after we see if they're ugly or not.[/center] [right][u]Coliseum Program[/u] If you want leveling to 5, it'll be 5g/kt per dragon To 10, 20g/kt per dragon **I'll only take 2 dragons at a time** If you want grinding, my rate is 40g/kt per hundred rounds with me keeping eggs/eliminates/boss fams. If you want all three of those things, it's 60g/kt per hundred rounds. If you want me to grind for a particular non egg/eliminate/boss fam item, inquire within. Ping myself, znorz, and/or UltraStarHunter and one of us can get you sorted.[/right] [center][b][i][u]Employment[/u][/i][/b] If you're looking for a job when services pick up for any of the three services, let me know and I'll add you to a ping list.[/center] [center][b][i][u]Queues[/u][/i][/b][/center] [u]Alchemy Tobin's List[/u] [LIST=1] [*]2x Imbued Sulfur for HaloJones [/LIST] [u]UltraStarHunter's List[/u] [LIST=1] [*] [/LIST] [u]Breeding[/u] None atm [u]Coliseum[/u] None atm [center][b][i][u]Associates[/u][/i][/b] UltraStarHunter znorz[/center]
Welcome to my general store, daily prices change based off whims (always LAH or lower) and almost everything is for sale.
Currently accepting art as payment at 50g/kt, ask for details
3FC:1g:1kt accepted as pay, mixed payments accepted.
Unopened Spare inventory crates accepted at 90g/kt
Prismatic Tokens accepted at 20g/kt

Currently I exchange and accept currency at the following rates:
Give me 1g and I'll give you 1kt
Give me 1.1kt and I'll give you 1g
General Store
Broken down into three different sections is the general store
The first is the specialty shop, where items can go for below LAH (make me an offer).
The second is the bargain bins, where misc items go for slightly below or at LAH.
The third is the pinging pile, where you can place an order to come in the future.
Specialties - More in stock, ask for particulars
Sakura Flowerfall
500g/kt
Blueberry Plumed Mantle
10g/kt
Solar Flame Tail Ribbon
20g/kt
Black Lace Anklet
5g/kt
Black Lace Tail Ornament
5g/kt
Nebula Starsilk Scarf
5g/kt
Nebula Starsilk Cloak
10g/kt
Bloodscale Tail Guard
5g/kt
Onyx Seraph Armpiece
75g/kt
Sanguine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle
10g/kt
Prismatic Crystalscales
50g/kt
Glitterfreeze Ambassador
150g/kt
Skin: Little Lion
20g/kt
Skin: Storm Taken
200g/kt
Skin: Spelldancer
30g/kt
Skin: Contaminated
35g/kt
Skin: Surge
25g/kt
Skin: Bamboo Guardian
20g/kt
Skin: Dragonhome Dawn
30g/kt
Skin: Enchanted Drake
40g/kt
Accent: Aurora's Light
175g/kt
Skin: Brightheart
20g/kt
Accent: Engulfing Growths
20g/kt
Accent: Leafydo
400g/350kt
Skin: Glade Stream
100g/kt
Skin: Featherback Savant
30g/kt
Skin: Goldlight Wanderer
20g/kt
Skin: Thunderstruck
45g/kt
Skin: Speedlines
60g/kt
Skin: Little Lightning Bug
25g/kt
Skin: Spectral Sneak
30g/kt
Skin: Spiral Galaxy
90g/kt
Skin: Plague's Daughter
25g/kt
Skin: Sardonyx Cabochon
20g/kt
Skin: Colorful Ice
30g/kt
Skin: Winterwatch
35g/kt
Bargain Bins
  • Random Apparel: 3g/kt per unit.
  • Random Coli Skin: 3g/kt per unit.
  • Random Familiars: 3g/kt per unit, 90g/kt for full cr.
  • Fodder hatches (as mine hatch): 4g/kt per unit. I'll purchase at 2g/kt (1 in stock).
  • Fodder adults: 6g/kt per unit, I'll purchase at 3g/kt (0 in stock)
  • Random Materials/Trinkets: 50t per unit, 1g per 20 units.
  • Food: 20t/fp, reduced to 15t/fp for bulk orders (200fp or more)
  • Ask for cs pets in stock, pretty much pwyw
Pinging Pile

@ GhostYeen - Gossamer Flame Candles
@ Aurrunen - Hatchling Fodder
@ Fennelroot - Fodder
@ Arythl - Adult Fodder

Service Shop
Divided into three sections is the service shop.
First is the Alchemy Program
Second is the Breeding Program
Third is the Coliseum Program

Alchemy Program
If you want me to melt things you provide for you, it's 1g/kt per unit, max of 99 units.
If you want me to brew for you, you must provide the materials and 2x brew cost.
If you want to buy materials, inquire about stock and current LAH pricing.
Breeding Program
If you want me to stud a dragon out, inquire with which dragon.
If you want me to breed your dragon with one of mine in one of my nests, it'll be a cool 10g/kt or 5g/kt and one hatchling.
If you want to breed two of your dragons in one of my nests it'll be 5g/kt or one hatchling.
If you'd like a hatchling from two of my dragons, tell me so I can breed them and we can discuss price after we see if they're ugly or not.

Coliseum Program
If you want leveling to 5, it'll be 5g/kt per dragon
To 10, 20g/kt per dragon
**I'll only take 2 dragons at a time**
If you want grinding, my rate is 40g/kt per hundred rounds with me keeping eggs/eliminates/boss fams.
If you want all three of those things, it's 60g/kt per hundred rounds.
If you want me to grind for a particular non egg/eliminate/boss fam item, inquire within.
Ping myself, znorz, and/or UltraStarHunter and one of us can get you sorted.
Employment
If you're looking for a job when services pick up for any of the three services, let me know and I'll add you to a ping list.

Queues

Alchemy
Tobin's List
  1. 2x Imbued Sulfur for HaloJones
UltraStarHunter's List

Breeding
None atm

Coliseum
None atm
Associates

UltraStarHunter
znorz
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Tobin

i have a stack of items i'd like transmuted.
@Tobin

i have a stack of items i'd like transmuted.
@valek

It'll take me around 2 weeks to get them to you as I've got work and sleep that lock up most of my days. If that's alright with you, send a one-way over with the materials within the next 1-2 days.
@valek

It'll take me around 2 weeks to get them to you as I've got work and sleep that lock up most of my days. If that's alright with you, send a one-way over with the materials within the next 1-2 days.
Bump for employment addition
Bump for employment addition
May I buy the skeletal gene? How much food do you have?
May I buy the skeletal gene? How much food do you have?
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna

I've currently got a small stockpile of everything, but I can acquire as much as you feel like buying in terms of food. Let me know how much you want of any particular type and I can send it over with the CR for the skeletal gene.
@RK0Luna

I've currently got a small stockpile of everything, but I can acquire as much as you feel like buying in terms of food. Let me know how much you want of any particular type and I can send it over with the CR for the skeletal gene.
@Tobin

How many fodder hatchlings would you have to trade?
@Tobin

How many fodder hatchlings would you have to trade?
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@snax

Right now I've just got one darling little banescale that was passed off to me for a skin, but tomorrow I've got three hatching if you'd care to wait on them.
@snax

Right now I've just got one darling little banescale that was passed off to me for a skin, but tomorrow I've got three hatching if you'd care to wait on them.
@Tobin
Could I get a skeletal gene?
@Tobin
Could I get a skeletal gene?
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@lantian

I'll send the cr, since the previous asker hasn't responded.
@lantian

I'll send the cr, since the previous asker hasn't responded.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38