Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water DOM Store Closed Temp.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fioreth I'm so sorry. I got it all filled, I'm just having trouble with finding everything you ordered. What I mean is, I checked it all off, now I'm having trouble with getting it all in a CR with you. I might have to do separate CR orders with everyone.
@Fioreth I'm so sorry. I got it all filled, I'm just having trouble with finding everything you ordered. What I mean is, I checked it all off, now I'm having trouble with getting it all in a CR with you. I might have to do separate CR orders with everyone.
No problem at all! If it's easier, you can do private auctions for 1 tr each for all of the skins separately, probably a lot easier on your end! :)

@LadyCara2

Thank you again! :)
No problem at all! If it's easier, you can do private auctions for 1 tr each for all of the skins separately, probably a lot easier on your end! :)

@LadyCara2

Thank you again! :)
@LadyCara2
Hi! Just wanted to check if you got all the skins? If you didn't I'd much rather have whatever you got and a partial refund over a total refund, and the sooner you tell me which ones you got the better, since I'd have to start hunting the ah for the ones I'd be missing
@LadyCara2
Hi! Just wanted to check if you got all the skins? If you didn't I'd much rather have whatever you got and a partial refund over a total refund, and the sooner you tell me which ones you got the better, since I'd have to start hunting the ah for the ones I'd be missing
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@LadyCara2

Hey, I was just wondering if everything was ok? Haven't heard back from you yet about the skins I ordered; can you let me know if you were able to get them all, or need to refund me some of the treasure I sent? Thanks! :)
@LadyCara2

Hey, I was just wondering if everything was ok? Haven't heard back from you yet about the skins I ordered; can you let me know if you were able to get them all, or need to refund me some of the treasure I sent? Thanks! :)
@LadyCara2

Please, send me my order through personal message, since CR, obviously don't work for us.
@LadyCara2

Please, send me my order through personal message, since CR, obviously don't work for us.
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
@LadyCara2 hey I still haven't received my order?
@LadyCara2 hey I still haven't received my order?
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
I'm wondering if ANYONE got their skins/ accents. :( I haven't received any skins/ accents, nor has she attempted to message me in any way.
I'm wondering if ANYONE got their skins/ accents. :( I haven't received any skins/ accents, nor has she attempted to message me in any way.
@Fioreth
I also haven't received any of the stuff I ordered and haven't been messaged. I just tried messaging her myself.
@Fioreth
I also haven't received any of the stuff I ordered and haven't been messaged. I just tried messaging her myself.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Fioreth no replies to me yet, and I have yet to receive my skins/accents
@Fioreth no replies to me yet, and I have yet to receive my skins/accents
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
Alas, I have not received my order of festival skins either.
Hopefully they are ok and well though! D:
Alas, I have not received my order of festival skins either.
Hopefully they are ok and well though! D:
1 2 3 4 5 6