Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Enkil's Leveling Service (will lvl fod)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I was wondering if you would be willing to take a nocturne egg as payment to level a dragon to 25?

@Enkil
I was wondering if you would be willing to take a nocturne egg as payment to level a dragon to 25?

@Enkil
Croc_adopts_img.pngPWSZq63.png
@LilEngi
Any eggs are always welcome!
@LilEngi
Any eggs are always welcome!
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Enkil I'd love to get Evelynn levelled to 25. She's currently level 7. She's been tincture'd, I don't know if that affects things? I have a Nocturne egg I can use as payment!
@Enkil I'd love to get Evelynn levelled to 25. She's currently level 7. She's been tincture'd, I don't know if that affects things? I have a Nocturne egg I can use as payment!
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx
FR+0 | PREVIOUSLY @GlitchedFox

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

Subbed to all my own threads!
In that case, I would like Turtle To be trained to 25 in exchange for a Nocturne Egg. Whenever you are ready! @Enkil
In that case, I would like Turtle To be trained to 25 in exchange for a Nocturne Egg. Whenever you are ready! @Enkil
Croc_adopts_img.pngPWSZq63.png
Coming from pleg discord, I'd like to have Mitsobar trained to 25 for a noct egg, please! @Enkil
Coming from pleg discord, I'd like to have Mitsobar trained to 25 for a noct egg, please! @Enkil
ZxLRmnP.gif ?8R7_b=party.png PFHZ0k5.gif
@GlitchedFox
I somehow missed your ping. My sincere apologies. If you still need leveling, I would be happy to help.

@skyaleer
I can certainly do that! Always happy to add to my egg stash!
@GlitchedFox
I somehow missed your ping. My sincere apologies. If you still need leveling, I would be happy to help.

@skyaleer
I can certainly do that! Always happy to add to my egg stash!
@Enkil

Hi, I have a level 7 that i would like levelled at 25 if you're available, I can pay in gems!
@Enkil

Hi, I have a level 7 that i would like levelled at 25 if you're available, I can pay in gems!
she/her
FR+3
EHpWsWW.png gonna make it prettier at some point i swear
@Zyachi
I can definitely do that. I'm working on one right now and van do yours after if you like. Can send the dragon over now if you would like to so I can start once I finish the current one.
@Zyachi
I can definitely do that. I'm working on one right now and van do yours after if you like. Can send the dragon over now if you would like to so I can start once I finish the current one.
@Enkil

I'm sorry, I kinda forgot that she's nesting, would it be ok if I sent a level 1 instead? I'll pay full price in gems ^^
@Enkil

I'm sorry, I kinda forgot that she's nesting, would it be ok if I sent a level 1 instead? I'll pay full price in gems ^^
she/her
FR+3
EHpWsWW.png gonna make it prettier at some point i swear
@Zyachi
Of course. ^_^
@Zyachi
Of course. ^_^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19