Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Anelsa's Currency Exchange
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Anelsa sorry I ended up making my own post to exchange my gems a bit quicker, I need the treasure ASAP. Hope you don't mind the pings, and again I'm sorry!!
@Anelsa sorry I ended up making my own post to exchange my gems a bit quicker, I need the treasure ASAP. Hope you don't mind the pings, and again I'm sorry!!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
I'd like to buy 2,400 gems please. If I'm reading that right, it's 2,976,000t
I'd like to buy 2,400 gems please. If I'm reading that right, it's 2,976,000t
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Id love to sell 400 gems fro 520,000 treasure
Id love to sell 400 gems fro 520,000 treasure
@BookerTheWarrior,
Until I can exchange that much. I hope for your patience)
@BookerTheWarrior,
Until I can exchange that much. I hope for your patience)
@BippdyBoopB00,
Fine! I'll wait for CR from you, friend)
@BippdyBoopB00,
Fine! I'll wait for CR from you, friend)
@Lilacskye,
Oh yeah! I will wait for the amount)
@Lilacskye,
Oh yeah! I will wait for the amount)
@Mahogi,
Hi) Until I complete all the exchanges, I cannot provide all the gems. If you have time, then I will be grateful)
@Mahogi,
Hi) Until I complete all the exchanges, I cannot provide all the gems. If you have time, then I will be grateful)
@Anelsa sorry, I sent a second ping saying I ended up making my own post just because I had someone else waiting on the treasure that I needed to exchange for. I realize it’s not super cool to ping you then exchange on my own, I really am sorry about that! I just literally needed the treasure as soon as was possible, and it ended up being much much quicker when I made my own post. Again, I’m really sorry and I wouldn’t normally do that I just needed the treasure literally right away D:
@Anelsa sorry, I sent a second ping saying I ended up making my own post just because I had someone else waiting on the treasure that I needed to exchange for. I realize it’s not super cool to ping you then exchange on my own, I really am sorry about that! I just literally needed the treasure as soon as was possible, and it ended up being much much quicker when I made my own post. Again, I’m really sorry and I wouldn’t normally do that I just needed the treasure literally right away D:
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Droiline,
The point is the difference in the value of gems and treasures. Each season requires some of these currencies)
For my work, the sale of treasure is mandatory)
@Droiline,
The point is the difference in the value of gems and treasures. Each season requires some of these currencies)
For my work, the sale of treasure is mandatory)
@ItMeansHope,
No, everything is okay! I didn't have time to read your answer and therefore did not answer)
I hope to see you soon)
@ItMeansHope,
No, everything is okay! I didn't have time to read your answer and therefore did not answer)
I hope to see you soon)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16