Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Melting 1g/kt, free lvl 9 cauldron!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mqrble Hi! Would you be up for melting 36 apparel and 36 familiars?
@mqrble Hi! Would you be up for melting 36 apparel and 36 familiars?
AqaqXxe.png
@mqrble

Hi! Are you available to melt another 30 apparel?
@mqrble

Hi! Are you available to melt another 30 apparel?
LadyLB
@Chimerii - @LadyLB

Yeppers to both! Dusk might be working a lil slower due to life stuff but I'll try n be as fast as possible for y'all in her semi-absence. <3
@Chimerii - @LadyLB

Yeppers to both! Dusk might be working a lil slower due to life stuff but I'll try n be as fast as possible for y'all in her semi-absence. <3
Well, I hope things go better for Dusk soon. As for my order, should I wait until you're ready to send you things in crossroads and should I pay you upfront or when you're done?
Well, I hope things go better for Dusk soon. As for my order, should I wait until you're ready to send you things in crossroads and should I pay you upfront or when you're done?
LadyLB
@LadyLB

Any time works, and you can pay before or after (preferably after just because I like to give people time to pay, but it doesn't matter too much if it doesn't apply to ya)!
@LadyLB

Any time works, and you can pay before or after (preferably after just because I like to give people time to pay, but it doesn't matter too much if it doesn't apply to ya)!
Ok, I'll pay after then, thanks! I'll send the apparel shortly. Thanks!
Ok, I'll pay after then, thanks! I'll send the apparel shortly. Thanks!
LadyLB
@mqrble hello, would you up to melt 30 material and 30 trinket? its fine if you only can do one tho
@mqrble hello, would you up to melt 30 material and 30 trinket? its fine if you only can do one tho

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@Plouvoir

I can do both! It would be after Lady's order, though.
@Plouvoir

I can do both! It would be after Lady's order, though.
@mqrble no problem :D you can ping me whenever you finish your order and i will send the material and trinket to you
@mqrble no problem :D you can ping me whenever you finish your order and i will send the material and trinket to you

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@mqrble
Hello! Could you transmute 30 Goo and 30 ooze for me please?
@mqrble
Hello! Could you transmute 30 Goo and 30 ooze for me please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8