Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 6013 FR Gems for Xanje Red Stones
1 2 3 4
I have 6013 FR Gems.

I'm looking for Xanje Red Swirl Stones.

Ratio:

100 gems per 1 Red Stone.

FR gems are 500 for $5 so that is 100 gems for $1
Xanje Red Swirl Stones are $.99 each.
Or 15 Red Swirl Stone(s) For $9.99
I have 6013 FR Gems.

I'm looking for Xanje Red Swirl Stones.

Ratio:

100 gems per 1 Red Stone.

FR gems are 500 for $5 so that is 100 gems for $1
Xanje Red Swirl Stones are $.99 each.
Or 15 Red Swirl Stone(s) For $9.99
Xanje,Another great pet site.Click Pet,Come see!
referral-mwolo1.png
@Oddora

Hello :) I've thought about it and if you're still up for a trade, I can buy you all 30 Swirl Stones.

I'd just need you to walk me through the trade process on Xanje and if it's alright with you, send me the gems once I confirm with you I've made an account? Or if you're uncomfortable sending first we can work something out ^^
@Oddora

Hello :) I've thought about it and if you're still up for a trade, I can buy you all 30 Swirl Stones.

I'd just need you to walk me through the trade process on Xanje and if it's alright with you, send me the gems once I confirm with you I've made an account? Or if you're uncomfortable sending first we can work something out ^^
@MadaraKeehl
If you haven't joined the site yet,just click the image in my signature and sign up.

Then at the top bar you'll see "Shop",under shop go to "$ Cash Item Shop",thats where the red swirl stones are.

Ok,Under Items at the top bar,click "My Inventory".
Click Red Swirl Stones and select "Give to another Player",Type my player tag name just like it shows with a space after it ~oddora (Oddorable1 will appear,that is me.)
Select how many you want to send.
Then click "give"
@MadaraKeehl
If you haven't joined the site yet,just click the image in my signature and sign up.

Then at the top bar you'll see "Shop",under shop go to "$ Cash Item Shop",thats where the red swirl stones are.

Ok,Under Items at the top bar,click "My Inventory".
Click Red Swirl Stones and select "Give to another Player",Type my player tag name just like it shows with a space after it ~oddora (Oddorable1 will appear,that is me.)
Select how many you want to send.
Then click "give"
referral-mwolo1.png
Once i receive them i'll send your gems right away.
Once i receive them i'll send your gems right away.
referral-mwolo1.png
@Oddora

I sent one as a test just to make sure I'm doing it right. Please let me know if you got it :)
@Oddora

I sent one as a test just to make sure I'm doing it right. Please let me know if you got it :)
@MadaraKeehl
It worked :)
@MadaraKeehl
It worked :)
referral-mwolo1.png
@Oddora

Okay :) I've sent over 14 more. Can we do the trade for 1.5kg first before I send the other half?
@Oddora

Okay :) I've sent over 14 more. Can we do the trade for 1.5kg first before I send the other half?
@MadaraKeehl
Sure!
@MadaraKeehl
Sure!
referral-mwolo1.png
@MadaraKeehl
They are in your mail :)
@MadaraKeehl
They are in your mail :)
referral-mwolo1.png
@Oddora

Alrighty ^^ I've sent the other 15. Thank you very much!
@Oddora

Alrighty ^^ I've sent the other 15. Thank you very much!
1 2 3 4