Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiars! 3g per, Buy 10 get one free!
1 2
I have seven pages of familiars that I don't want anymore and don't really want to list up. Some are needed to open den slots, most are just normal familiars. Some are rarer than others, but I really don't have time to price them. There are NO festival, Baldwin, boss, or Swipp familiars in this bunch.

I really just want them gone. So I am selling them for 3 gems each with buy 10, get one free. I will try to make sure you won't get doubles and everything will be random. No one wants to buy familiars to melt one familiar at a time on the AH and now you don't have to!
I have seven pages of familiars that I don't want anymore and don't really want to list up. Some are needed to open den slots, most are just normal familiars. Some are rarer than others, but I really don't have time to price them. There are NO festival, Baldwin, boss, or Swipp familiars in this bunch.

I really just want them gone. So I am selling them for 3 gems each with buy 10, get one free. I will try to make sure you won't get doubles and everything will be random. No one wants to buy familiars to melt one familiar at a time on the AH and now you don't have to!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
@Susinko
Curiously how much would it be to buy them all?
@Susinko
Curiously how much would it be to buy them all?
@LeRawrs

Let's see. I have 191 familiars and 20 of them would be free. So 171 x 3 would be 513 gems.

I believe that's correct. I have a toddler sleeping on my face, so I wanted to post my math to be sure. Things are harder to do with a toddler on your face.
@LeRawrs

Let's see. I have 191 familiars and 20 of them would be free. So 171 x 3 would be 513 gems.

I believe that's correct. I have a toddler sleeping on my face, so I wanted to post my math to be sure. Things are harder to do with a toddler on your face.
~Zidane Tribal
Bump!
Bump!
~Zidane Tribal
Bump!
Bump!
~Zidane Tribal
@Susinko If you have any that I don't I'll take em! ([item=buff laced cockatrice]?)
@Susinko
If you have any that I don't I'll take em! ( Buff Laced Cockatrice ?)
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Kaibutsu

I don't think I do. Sorry for that.
@Kaibutsu

I don't think I do. Sorry for that.
~Zidane Tribal
@susinko
If you still have these, I'd like to buy all of them!
@susinko
If you still have these, I'd like to buy all of them!
@LeRawrs

I do! I just need to add them up again as amounts change!
@LeRawrs

I do! I just need to add them up again as amounts change!
~Zidane Tribal
@susinko
Alright! Let me know!
@susinko
Alright! Let me know!
1 2