Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | New Items - Sprites, UMAs, And More! c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@User9125 Hello! I am interested in the plague sprite- these are what I can offer: [item=voltspire intruder][item=slumbering charalatan][item=jadecarved decoy][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=magma embear][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=sunbeam soldier][item=deadland disciple][item=spirit of nature][item=glitterfreeze ambassador][item=fathomsearch ambassador][item=airborne ambassador][item=sundial gem guardian] [item=solar blades][item=skeletal chimes] [item=accent: sundial stained glass] [item=primary gene: pinstripe][item=tertiary gene: ghost (gaoler)] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] if any of this interests you, please let me know! :D (this is all I have after flipping through my hoard/vault for 30mins but I might come back and edit if I find more things on your wishlist- submitting now to save just in case the internet dies) ----- EDIT: I'm also interested in the diver armband- willing to pay in items or gems for that [emoji=banescale tongue size=2]
@User9125
Hello! I am interested in the plague sprite- these are what I can offer:

Voltspire Intruder Jadecarved Decoy Murktooth Bramblekeep Magma Embear Cloudkeeper Herald Sunbeam Soldier Deadland Disciple Spirit of Nature Glitterfreeze Ambassador Fathomsearch Ambassador Sundial Gem Guardian

Solar Blades Skeletal Chimes

Accent: Sundial Stained Glass

Primary Gene: Pinstripe

Breed Change: Wildclaw

Unhatched Nocturne Egg

if any of this interests you, please let me know! :D

(this is all I have after flipping through my hoard/vault for 30mins but I might come back and edit if I find more things on your wishlist- submitting now to save just in case the internet dies)

EDIT: I'm also interested in the diver armband- willing to pay in items or gems for that
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Kaibutsu

I'm not too interested in trading an item for only other items.

As for the Armband, I am willing to trade it for your Sunbeam Soldier + 37g.
@Kaibutsu

I'm not too interested in trading an item for only other items.

As for the Armband, I am willing to trade it for your Sunbeam Soldier + 37g.
@User9125

Would you accept your coarsefur yeti (290g) for my:

- Featherback Boar (100g)
- Peacock Spider (50g)
- Great Blue Waveskimmer (80g)
- Amberwing Waveskimmer (80g)
@User9125

Would you accept your coarsefur yeti (290g) for my:

- Featherback Boar (100g)
- Peacock Spider (50g)
- Great Blue Waveskimmer (80g)
- Amberwing Waveskimmer (80g)
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@Zaphyrae

I am accepting items are LAH - 10%.

Your side (with the 10% Reduction) is 279g, so you would need to add 11g / 11550t. c:
@Zaphyrae

I am accepting items are LAH - 10%.

Your side (with the 10% Reduction) is 279g, so you would need to add 11g / 11550t. c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8