Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters: 1.5~1.7kt per melt! :D
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@yall Yeah sure! That would be great, thank you <3
@yall Yeah sure! That would be great, thank you <3
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

no problem at all! should take 1-2 weeks if all goes well, so expect a ping around then! :3
no problem at all! should take 1-2 weeks if all goes well, so expect a ping around then! :3
Hey, I'd love to help out! Could I take 50 to start out, with payment in treasure? ^,^
Hey, I'd love to help out! Could I take 50 to start out, with payment in treasure? ^,^
- LILLY! -
no pronouns
im subscribed to every thread i make
artist!!!
@xxxx

Sometimes PMs can get lost with how many you get, so I just wanted to give a friendly poke and let you know that my transmutations have been sent in PM!

I know you're not always on PC (and iirc my orders require sheet work) so no worries if that's the case!
@xxxx

Sometimes PMs can get lost with how many you get, so I just wanted to give a friendly poke and let you know that my transmutations have been sent in PM!

I know you're not always on PC (and iirc my orders require sheet work) so no worries if that's the case!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@computers Hi there! Works for me, I'll send over a stack of 50 :) But since its fest week, I don't mind if you start after the fest is over!

@LithoLab Sorry for the wait ;w; RL is not giving me a break- I've been tackling down PMs bit by bit everyday, but it seems when I get 5 done today, tomorrow I get 8 more..haha... working on it, hopefully will get to yours soon! Thank you for your patience ;A;
@computers Hi there! Works for me, I'll send over a stack of 50 :) But since its fest week, I don't mind if you start after the fest is over!

@LithoLab Sorry for the wait ;w; RL is not giving me a break- I've been tackling down PMs bit by bit everyday, but it seems when I get 5 done today, tomorrow I get 8 more..haha... working on it, hopefully will get to yours soon! Thank you for your patience ;A;

@xxxx hi ! i can help with either food or materials transmutation, as i already brew trinkets for someone. you can send a stack if you want !
@xxxx hi ! i can help with either food or materials transmutation, as i already brew trinkets for someone. you can send a stack if you want !
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
@orest That would be great, I'll send a stack in a few minutes :)
@orest That would be great, I'll send a stack in a few minutes :)

Hiya! I'd be happy to help out. Could I do a stack of 50? I'd prefer payment in gems.
Hiya! I'd be happy to help out. Could I do a stack of 50? I'd prefer payment in gems.
@solarthread Sending a stack of 50 in a minute! ;)
@solarthread Sending a stack of 50 in a minute! ;)

@xxxx
I can do 30, treasure is fine !

Edit: I can take 50 too but it would take longer
@xxxx
I can do 30, treasure is fine !

Edit: I can take 50 too but it would take longer
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58