Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2019]
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 436 437
@foolishray
I have 3 eggs if you'd like! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2796232/417#post_41838618
@foolishray
I have 3 eggs if you'd like! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2796232/417#post_41838618
@foolishray

Thanks, but I already got the items I was missing.
@foolishray

Thanks, but I already got the items I was missing.
@Soggyking
I have plasmapool Armet, plasmapool tailspine, vigilant spear, Apparation lance, banshee broach, dancing chalice, swinging chandelier, spritely portrait, and glazed sentry.

I'm interested in eggs.
@Soggyking
I have plasmapool Armet, plasmapool tailspine, vigilant spear, Apparation lance, banshee broach, dancing chalice, swinging chandelier, spritely portrait, and glazed sentry.

I'm interested in eggs.
@Soggyking Oh wow :o. Are you looking for those items only or or do you have any interest in previous year items? On your list currently I got: [item=Swinging Chandelier][item=Pitfall Fixture][item=Vigilant Spear][item=Dancing Chalice][item=Plasmpool Armet] And I'm sure I can dig up more!
@Soggyking
Oh wow :o. Are you looking for those items only or or do you have any interest in previous year items?

On your list currently I got:
Swinging Chandelier Pitfall Fixture Vigilant Spear Dancing Chalice Plasmpool Armet
And I'm sure I can dig up more!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@soggyking My [item=banshee brooch] [item=spritely portrait] [item=furious fawn] [item=glazed sentry] [item=dancing chalice] For your [item=tricky telescope] [item=crystal carrier] [item=masked phantom] [item=veiled vision] [item=colubrid column] ?
@soggyking

My Banshee Brooch Spritely Portrait Glazed Sentry Dancing Chalice
For your Tricky Telescope Crystal Carrier Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Colubrid Column ?
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
@nottherevolt I'd like a [item=glazed sentry] for literally any of your missing familiars, feel entirely free to prioritise as you wish? aka. I have multiples of all the other ones
@nottherevolt
I'd like a
Glazed Sentry

for literally any of your missing familiars, feel entirely free to prioritise as you wish?
aka. I have multiples of all the other ones
@nottherevolt Are you willing to trade my: [item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Veiled Vision][item=Vulpine Lamp][item=Tricky Telescope] For your: [item=Banshee Brooch][item=Spritely Portrait][item=Furious Fawn][item=Plasmpool Flightshroud] If that's okay? :3 Edit: Just saw your posts for trades. I can change my offer based on which familiars you still need!
@nottherevolt
Are you willing to trade my:
Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Enchanted Armaments Veiled Vision Vulpine Lamp Tricky Telescope

For your:
Banshee Brooch Spritely Portrait Plasmpool Flightshroud
If that's okay? :3

Edit: Just saw your posts for trades. I can change my offer based on which familiars you still need!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@falconsight
I have one or two eggs up for trade. I got a couple of people PMing me but I can let you know what I need and trade 3 items per egg? How does that sound?

@foolishray
How about I give you one egg for 3 familiars?

@nottherevolt
That sounds good to me! Let me send a crossroads over.
@falconsight
I have one or two eggs up for trade. I got a couple of people PMing me but I can let you know what I need and trade 3 items per egg? How does that sound?

@foolishray
How about I give you one egg for 3 familiars?

@nottherevolt
That sounds good to me! Let me send a crossroads over.
@foolishray that sounds good!

@anonymousmaximus - sounds good, do you mind if i hold the sentry for you and see what i need to fill in a couple hours?
@foolishray that sounds good!

@anonymousmaximus - sounds good, do you mind if i hold the sentry for you and see what i need to fill in a couple hours?
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
@Ootzous
That's fine but I will pass sorry, I have traded several of the enchanter's tatters for five eggs, so not really looking to go lower.
@Ootzous
That's fine but I will pass sorry, I have traded several of the enchanter's tatters for five eggs, so not really looking to go lower.
CK1QM1M.png95400502.png95400503.png95400504.png
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 436 437