Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2019]
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 436 437
@Eialyne My [item=Battered Vase][item=Furious Fawn] for your [item=Veiled Vision][item=Poltergeist Pile]?
@Eialyne

My Battered Vase for your Veiled Vision Poltergeist Pile ?
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@Eialyne all the familiars you want for your egg?
@Eialyne all the familiars you want for your egg?

QVkHS1O.png
@Silversahde

Done!

@Blauw

The user above you beat you with a couple familiars, but you can still send the whole set for the egg (I'll just shift the extras into my "have" section instead)
@Silversahde

Done!

@Blauw

The user above you beat you with a couple familiars, but you can still send the whole set for the egg (I'll just shift the extras into my "have" section instead)
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
[quote name="Neraida" date="2019-12-31 12:29:05" ] [quote=Want][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched nature egg] (Any elemental egg)[/quote] [quote=Have][item=strange chest] Trading for eggs 10:1 [item=breed change: wildclaw] Trading for eggs 1:10[/quote] [/quote]
Neraida wrote on 2019-12-31 12:29:05:
Want wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Nature Egg (Any elemental egg)
Have wrote:
Strange Chest Trading for eggs 10:1
Breed Change: Wildclaw Trading for eggs 1:10
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Potatoe

Sorry for the ping! I got both items already, figured I'd leave the post instead of deleting it so you weren't confused.
@Potatoe

Sorry for the ping! I got both items already, figured I'd leave the post instead of deleting it so you weren't confused.
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
DONE!
DONE!
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
@amuseoffirebane Your tasset for my armet?
@amuseoffirebane Your tasset for my armet?
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
@charoula, on it's way!
@charoula, on it's way!
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
@amuseoffirebane everything on your want list minus the armet for 15 chests? Am willing to negotiate a bit
@amuseoffirebane everything on your want list minus the armet for 15 chests? Am willing to negotiate a bit
pixil-frame-0.png
@simplysky, you got yourself a deal!
@simplysky, you got yourself a deal!
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 436 437