Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~*Massive Awakened Familiar Giveaway*~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@serenitybreeze Woops somehow missed you (that's what I get for doing 2 whole pages in one go)
Real glad that you have such a good friend #45

@fireflyrhapsody feels good to gift, feels good to have people being so nice to their friends and loved ones >u<
game gifts!! i hope you have a lot of fun playing with those friends! #46
@serenitybreeze Woops somehow missed you (that's what I get for doing 2 whole pages in one go)
Real glad that you have such a good friend #45

@fireflyrhapsody feels good to gift, feels good to have people being so nice to their friends and loved ones >u<
game gifts!! i hope you have a lot of fun playing with those friends! #46
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
I appreciate the close friends I have (they're not on FR tho) and they've stuck around with me even through the most miserable of times and I don't know what I'd do without them ;v;
Mental health problems suck but it's bearable with the right people uvu

My id is 461387! Thank you for doing this!
I appreciate the close friends I have (they're not on FR tho) and they've stuck around with me even through the most miserable of times and I don't know what I'd do without them ;v;
Mental health problems suck but it's bearable with the right people uvu

My id is 461387! Thank you for doing this!
@randompebble support groups are so so so very important, i'm so happy that you have one! #47
@randompebble support groups are so so so very important, i'm so happy that you have one! #47
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
THE LIST HAS BEGUN
THE LIST HAS BEGUN
Thank you for the opportunity!!

I'll happily gush about @Ambrite - easily my best FR friend and the sweetest person ever. I probably would have burned out on the site with her! Thank you for giving me someone to gush about dragons with. <3
Thank you for the opportunity!!

I'll happily gush about @Ambrite - easily my best FR friend and the sweetest person ever. I probably would have burned out on the site with her! Thank you for giving me someone to gush about dragons with. <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
this is extremely wholesome ahh!!

my best friend is my favorite person ever tbh he's a total troll and an absolute dimwit at times but he's honestly so pure and gets me like no one else, 10/10 would befriend in another life

ID: 150860
this is extremely wholesome ahh!!

my best friend is my favorite person ever tbh he's a total troll and an absolute dimwit at times but he's honestly so pure and gets me like no one else, 10/10 would befriend in another life

ID: 150860
4MKDoae.png
Happy holidays! Thanks for having this giveaway! My id # 176582.

My best friend in irl and I have known each other since we were basically babies. We went through our childhood together, elementary school and middle school. Then last year her family moved away to a new place and she started at a new school while I stayed at my same school. It wasn't the same there anymore without her. I got really lonely because I didn't have anyone to talk to. When we would vid chat she sounded like she was having all this fun making new friends and joining new clubs and everything. I got jealous. She would miss our times to vid chat. "Something" always "came up" and she had to be with her new friends. And I was still really lonely. I guess I picked a fight with her and then we stopped talking. That was almost a year ago. Then two weeks ago she just showed up on my doorstep! She apologized even tho is was my fault for picking a fight with her. And just like that everythings ok again. I have my best friend back which is like the best gift anyone could ever get me!! I'm so thankful to have her. Sorry for the rambling. If you get this far thanks for reading.
Happy holidays! Thanks for having this giveaway! My id # 176582.

My best friend in irl and I have known each other since we were basically babies. We went through our childhood together, elementary school and middle school. Then last year her family moved away to a new place and she started at a new school while I stayed at my same school. It wasn't the same there anymore without her. I got really lonely because I didn't have anyone to talk to. When we would vid chat she sounded like she was having all this fun making new friends and joining new clubs and everything. I got jealous. She would miss our times to vid chat. "Something" always "came up" and she had to be with her new friends. And I was still really lonely. I guess I picked a fight with her and then we stopped talking. That was almost a year ago. Then two weeks ago she just showed up on my doorstep! She apologized even tho is was my fault for picking a fight with her. And just like that everythings ok again. I have my best friend back which is like the best gift anyone could ever get me!! I'm so thankful to have her. Sorry for the rambling. If you get this far thanks for reading.
Happy Holidays! While I'm here I'm gonna do a shoutout to my Discord friends. It's been like a year since we "met" but they're a bunch of talented and caring people who are always down to listen and share in a feelingsfest. When we're not shouting about dragons there's never a moment I think we'll run out of things to say. I really love them!

Also wholesome shoutout to you for hosting this raffle! Seeing this really reminds me of how sweet and giving the FR community is^^

ID: 241450
Happy Holidays! While I'm here I'm gonna do a shoutout to my Discord friends. It's been like a year since we "met" but they're a bunch of talented and caring people who are always down to listen and share in a feelingsfest. When we're not shouting about dragons there's never a moment I think we'll run out of things to say. I really love them!

Also wholesome shoutout to you for hosting this raffle! Seeing this really reminds me of how sweet and giving the FR community is^^

ID: 241450
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
How lovely!

First, I’d have to thank the person who introduced me to this site, Taerar, who is a lovely friend and is the source of few of my dragons, be they gifts or as payment for writing bios.

Second, I’d have to thank my friends in the Water Flight and on discord, who are some of the kindest people you’d ever met, as well as my best friend irl. She doesn’t have a FR, but she’s a real gem.

And third (though it’s been said many a time before, it should be said again), a round of applause for you for doing something so generous! The generosity of this community never ceases to amaze me. <3

ID: 345499
How lovely!

First, I’d have to thank the person who introduced me to this site, Taerar, who is a lovely friend and is the source of few of my dragons, be they gifts or as payment for writing bios.

Second, I’d have to thank my friends in the Water Flight and on discord, who are some of the kindest people you’d ever met, as well as my best friend irl. She doesn’t have a FR, but she’s a real gem.

And third (though it’s been said many a time before, it should be said again), a round of applause for you for doing something so generous! The generosity of this community never ceases to amaze me. <3

ID: 345499
ZVpCPil.png
My eternal love and thanks to my soul mate cat who crossed the bridge this year. Can't say enough nice things about him [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
My eternal love and thanks to my soul mate cat who crossed the bridge this year. Can't say enough nice things about him
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15