Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Free Water Nests - Three Available!
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221
@siscily
Can I do another long term? Since a gene update I got a new idea for the pair you were breeding for me. But this time it'd be one of the kids and another dragon:

Hatchling Goal:
Only the colors again but also the gender now
Primary: Ruby, Cherry, or Crimson
Secondary: Fire, Pumpkin, Tangerine, Cinnamon, Tarnish, Copper, Rust, Tomato, Vermillion, Ruby, or Cherry
Tertiary: Lapis
@siscily
Can I do another long term? Since a gene update I got a new idea for the pair you were breeding for me. But this time it'd be one of the kids and another dragon:

Hatchling Goal:
Only the colors again but also the gender now
Primary: Ruby, Cherry, or Crimson
Secondary: Fire, Pumpkin, Tangerine, Cinnamon, Tarnish, Copper, Rust, Tomato, Vermillion, Ruby, or Cherry
Tertiary: Lapis
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
I have these two I'm looking for a female with starmap/con/koi longterm if that's ok [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88793259][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/887933/88793259_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93208927][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932090/93208927_350.png[/img][/url]
I have these two I'm looking for a female with starmap/con/koi longterm if that's ok
88793259_350.png
93208927_350.png
@EvilCopepod
Of course! Send them on over and I'll get them on a nest for you. With a range like that again, hopefully it won't take too long!

@windwheelaster
Sure thing, we can do that! I've had some trouble with RNG for genes, but I'll work on it until they hatch what you want. Send them on over, and I'll get them nesting!
@EvilCopepod
Of course! Send them on over and I'll get them on a nest for you. With a range like that again, hopefully it won't take too long!

@windwheelaster
Sure thing, we can do that! I've had some trouble with RNG for genes, but I'll work on it until they hatch what you want. Send them on over, and I'll get them nesting!
@windwheelaster
Seri and Seagate are on a nest with one egg! Here's hoping? Heh. They'll be ready Thursday.
@windwheelaster
Seri and Seagate are on a nest with one egg! Here's hoping? Heh. They'll be ready Thursday.
@EvilCopepod
Jumba and Jookiba are on a nest with three eggs! Maybe they'll get lucky. They'll be ready Friday.

@ToastHunterGhost
Itsybitsy and Toottoot are back on a nest with four eggs! They'll be ready Friday. Fingers crossed!

@rainily03
Current and Mitzy are back on a nest with three eggs! Here's hoping! They'll be ready on Friday.
@EvilCopepod
Jumba and Jookiba are on a nest with three eggs! Maybe they'll get lucky. They'll be ready Friday.

@ToastHunterGhost
Itsybitsy and Toottoot are back on a nest with four eggs! They'll be ready Friday. Fingers crossed!

@rainily03
Current and Mitzy are back on a nest with three eggs! Here's hoping! They'll be ready on Friday.
@smeen
I've been super busy the last couple days. Your dragons hatched yesterday - no luck, though. Babies are on the way, and I'll get the parents nesting again ASAP!
@smeen
I've been super busy the last couple days. Your dragons hatched yesterday - no luck, though. Babies are on the way, and I'll get the parents nesting again ASAP!
@windwheelaster
No luck this time! Baby is on the way, and I'll renest the parents when they're RTB.
@windwheelaster
No luck this time! Baby is on the way, and I'll renest the parents when they're RTB.
Three out of four reiguirments pretty close! I have more hope for the next nests. Thank you for this
Three out of four reiguirments pretty close! I have more hope for the next nests. Thank you for this
@EvilCopepod @ToastHunterGhost
No luck for y'all. One real close, Toast, but the wrong tert color. Babies are on the way back and I'll nest parents again when they're RTB!

@rainily03
Got your kiddo! Parents and babies are on the way to you.
@EvilCopepod @ToastHunterGhost
No luck for y'all. One real close, Toast, but the wrong tert color. Babies are on the way back and I'll nest parents again when they're RTB!

@rainily03
Got your kiddo! Parents and babies are on the way to you.
@Siscily hi again! Would I be able to send a pair of mine to you for (probably) one-time nesting? (No specific gene/color req :)) will send tip^^ thank you!
@Siscily hi again! Would I be able to send a pair of mine to you for (probably) one-time nesting? (No specific gene/color req :)) will send tip^^ thank you!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221