Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Liquidating Hoard
1 2 3 4
@Archsage

how much were you looking for these accents/skins?

Skin: hyaline
Skin: Permafrozen
accent: Shimmer trip
@Archsage

how much were you looking for these accents/skins?

Skin: hyaline
Skin: Permafrozen
accent: Shimmer trip
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@00Riku00

I can do 50g or 52000t for Hyaline, 70g or 72000t for Permafrozen, and 95g or 97000t for Shimmer Trick, based on the AH prices.
@00Riku00

I can do 50g or 52000t for Hyaline, 70g or 72000t for Permafrozen, and 95g or 97000t for Shimmer Trick, based on the AH prices.
How much are you looking for to apply goat eyes to one of my dragons? >.>
How much are you looking for to apply goat eyes to one of my dragons? >.>
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat

Based on the prices I've seen after a quick lookup, I can do either 95g or 97000t for one.
@AsylumBat

Based on the prices I've seen after a quick lookup, I can do either 95g or 97000t for one.
Okay, I can do gems.
Okay, I can do gems.
RcVbyDs.gif
@Archsage
I'd like to buy your clanbound gaoler scroll! Does 200kt sound good? I can send the dragon in a 1 way and then send the money in a 2 way right after
@Archsage
I'd like to buy your clanbound gaoler scroll! Does 200kt sound good? I can send the dragon in a 1 way and then send the money in a 2 way right after
Wua5ROf.png
@Archsage Do you have any fodder apparel you're willing to sell? And if yes, how much for
@Archsage Do you have any fodder apparel you're willing to sell? And if yes, how much for
@Archsage

can I take all of them in gems please. :D
@Archsage

can I take all of them in gems please. :D
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@Hawkfeather

Sure, send the CR whenever you're ready!

@DannieU

I've got 80 pieces of fodder apparel available right now! I can do either 3g or 3900t per piece, how many do you want?

@00Riku00

Sending you a CR!
@Hawkfeather

Sure, send the CR whenever you're ready!

@DannieU

I've got 80 pieces of fodder apparel available right now! I can do either 3g or 3900t per piece, how many do you want?

@00Riku00

Sending you a CR!
@Archsage All of them, for gems. On my way to bed, so I won't be able to accept until tomorrow late evening (UK time), but I'll accept CRs as soon as I can. Could you copy in that you want 240g in the CR message, please? Just so I don't confuse CRs.
Thanks!
@Archsage All of them, for gems. On my way to bed, so I won't be able to accept until tomorrow late evening (UK time), but I'll accept CRs as soon as I can. Could you copy in that you want 240g in the CR message, please? Just so I don't confuse CRs.
Thanks!
1 2 3 4