Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sweet Biscuits - Event Skins & Accents
1 2 3
@SeiyreSlash That's fine. I think that it will be enough spaceholders until 2030 [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I like to buy Stormlight for maybe 180kT? ...just send me a CR if that's ok. Thank you very much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SeiyreSlash

That's fine. I think that it will be enough spaceholders until 2030
I like to buy Stormlight for maybe 180kT? ...just send me a CR if that's ok.
Thank you very much
Signatur_Hatchery.png
@Catleia
Hi! I have two off your list (from 2015):

Sunbeam sentinel (lowest AH is 240kt at the moment)
Spirit ablaze (there's no treasure value on the AH, the lowest gem value is 100g)

Feel free to make an offer! I'm open to mixed payment (I took a look at your dragons for sale and I really like Trinka (from the exalt tab) so if she isn't gone by then she can be part of it too, or Baldwin stuff as well if you have spare!)

Have a nice day!
@Catleia
Hi! I have two off your list (from 2015):

Sunbeam sentinel (lowest AH is 240kt at the moment)
Spirit ablaze (there's no treasure value on the AH, the lowest gem value is 100g)

Feel free to make an offer! I'm open to mixed payment (I took a look at your dragons for sale and I really like Trinka (from the exalt tab) so if she isn't gone by then she can be part of it too, or Baldwin stuff as well if you have spare!)

Have a nice day!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
@Beezarre my proposition: [u][b]your[/b][/u] Sunbeam Sentinel Spirit Ablaze [u][b]my[/b][/u] Trinka 120g 150kT Just send me a CR aswell if that's ok. Thank you [emoji=star size=1]
@Beezarre

my proposition:

your
Sunbeam Sentinel
Spirit Ablaze

my
Trinka
120g
150kT

Just send me a CR aswell if that's ok. Thank you

Signatur_Hatchery.png
@Catleia I can get you (Current LAH is 40g)
@Catleia I can get you (Current LAH is 40g)
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Catleia i'd love to sell you these!
@Catleia i'd love to sell you these!
@Diamondsnake Just send me a CR, I'll pay 40g for your "Accent: Snakestone" @Mitchy I also like to buy them all from you [emoji=sunglasses size=1]. Would you agree with 1 300 [emoji=gem size=1] / 1 300 000 [emoji=treasure size=1]? Would you like it in gems or in treasure?
@Diamondsnake

Just send me a CR, I'll pay 40g for your "Accent: Snakestone"

@Mitchy

I also like to buy them all from you . Would you agree with 1 300 / 1 300 000 ? Would you like it in gems or in treasure?
Signatur_Hatchery.png
@Catleia
yes. i'll send a CR for 1300 gems
@Catleia
yes. i'll send a CR for 1300 gems
@Catleia

Hey! Couple weeks late, but I noticed you're looking for ? I've actually got that! Would gems be a cool payment for ya? The LAH is.... actually mine, rn, for gems? 320g? ^^;;

So, uh, hey-! Yeah! ^^ I don't mind any haggling though! Honestly I have no use for it, so.... I kinda just want it gone, pfft. :>>
@Catleia

Hey! Couple weeks late, but I noticed you're looking for ? I've actually got that! Would gems be a cool payment for ya? The LAH is.... actually mine, rn, for gems? 320g? ^^;;

So, uh, hey-! Yeah! ^^ I don't mind any haggling though! Honestly I have no use for it, so.... I kinda just want it gone, pfft. :>>
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
Hello dear @EpsiWire

To be honest, I'm happy when nobody answers for now. I can not muster as much gems and/or treasure in a short time and still have to recover from the last big payment.
Thank you very much for your offer - maybe I'll come back to that, but not for now.

greetings and thank you again ~
Hello dear @EpsiWire

To be honest, I'm happy when nobody answers for now. I can not muster as much gems and/or treasure in a short time and still have to recover from the last big payment.
Thank you very much for your offer - maybe I'll come back to that, but not for now.

greetings and thank you again ~
Signatur_Hatchery.png
Oh, of course! Ahahah, that's totally fair, for such a large payment indeed! So hey!

Have a good day~!

It's very unlikely it'll sell unless someone is really looking for it, so hey! I most likely will have it for some time longer! ^^
Oh, of course! Ahahah, that's totally fair, for such a large payment indeed! So hey!

Have a good day~!

It's very unlikely it'll sell unless someone is really looking for it, so hey! I most likely will have it for some time longer! ^^
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
1 2 3