Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Astro's Apparel Shop • 10% Off LAH
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80
@alysC Sure thing! That'll be either 25.5kt or 23 gems. <3 I'll send you a CR.
@alysC Sure thing! That'll be either 25.5kt or 23 gems. <3 I'll send you a CR.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
[emoji=star size=1]
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Hi, wondering, would you consider double unbred dergs at all, for bulk apparel at all? Unsure if that’s accepted, all good if not of course!

I would be offering these dergs tho, if interested. Includes a navy/navy/pistachio and a chartreuse/chartreuse/rose.
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/204641/1786287?name=&type=undefined
Hi, wondering, would you consider double unbred dergs at all, for bulk apparel at all? Unsure if that’s accepted, all good if not of course!

I would be offering these dergs tho, if interested. Includes a navy/navy/pistachio and a chartreuse/chartreuse/rose.
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/204641/1786287?name=&type=undefined
@WarOfTheShadows I don't usually accept G1s, but that double chartreuse is totally lovely. How much do you value him at? I'd definitely trade for bulk apparel.
@WarOfTheShadows I don't usually accept G1s, but that double chartreuse is totally lovely. How much do you value him at? I'd definitely trade for bulk apparel.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I value em at around 4kg, but since you would be offering bulk and that takes quite a bit of crs, I am fine taking 3kg or so value, mostly after bulk, but if you wanna substitute some more expensive items to lower bulk needed, fine with me.
I value em at around 4kg, but since you would be offering bulk and that takes quite a bit of crs, I am fine taking 3kg or so value, mostly after bulk, but if you wanna substitute some more expensive items to lower bulk needed, fine with me.
Also willing to value bulk at 5g per item to help lessen items needed
Also willing to value bulk at 5g per item to help lessen items needed
@WarOfTheShadows 4kg value with items valued at 5g each sounds perfectly reasonable to me. :) That comes out to 800 apparel pieces for you.

With bulk trades like this I find it much easier to list all the items in private auctions for 1 treasure each. That way neither of us has to mess with CRs.

So you would put the dragon in a 1-way CR and I would list 800 apparel pieces for you for 1 treasure each in private auctions. You pick up all the auctions, and once I see you've finished, I accept the dragon delivery.

Does that sound good to you?
@WarOfTheShadows 4kg value with items valued at 5g each sounds perfectly reasonable to me. :) That comes out to 800 apparel pieces for you.

With bulk trades like this I find it much easier to list all the items in private auctions for 1 treasure each. That way neither of us has to mess with CRs.

So you would put the dragon in a 1-way CR and I would list 800 apparel pieces for you for 1 treasure each in private auctions. You pick up all the auctions, and once I see you've finished, I accept the dragon delivery.

Does that sound good to you?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
OH nice, sounds good, will go make that CR now!
OH nice, sounds good, will go make that CR now!
@WarOfTheShadows Cool beans. I'll start listing the items for you now. :)

I forgot to mention - please don't pick any of them up until I've listed all 800, since I'll lose count if you do. :(
@WarOfTheShadows Cool beans. I'll start listing the items for you now. :)

I forgot to mention - please don't pick any of them up until I've listed all 800, since I'll lose count if you do. :(
VfJfrBs.jpeg
WHOOPS okay - I only picked up 5 - so subtract that from the items!
WHOOPS okay - I only picked up 5 - so subtract that from the items!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80