Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
^
^
nZfpWi3.png
^
^
nZfpWi3.png
^
^
nZfpWi3.png
^
^
nZfpWi3.png
^
^
nZfpWi3.png
[quote name="patrolkitty" date="2019-11-05 11:11:25" ] [b]Available Familiars[/b] [Item=Scythe Kamaitachi][Item=Scythe Kamaitachi][Item=Common Podid][Item=Psywurm][Item=Brilliant Psywurm][Item=Venomous Toridae][Item=Blueridge Greatshell][Item=Wetland Unicorn][Item=Mossy Cerdae][Item=Sparkling Stinger][Item=Grouse Basilisk][Item=Leopard Coralclimber][item=Leopard Coralclimber][Item=Frosted Pocketmouse][Item=Silky Webwing][Item=Lilyfowl][item=Strangler][item=Poultrygeist][item=Poultrygeist][item=Venerable Shalebuck][item=Shalebuck][item=Shalebuck][item=Elk][item=Black Wolf] [i]Additional Familiars for sale/trade below[/i] [/quote]
patrolkitty wrote on 2019-11-05 11:11:25:
Available Familiars

Scythe Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Common Podid Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Venomous Toridae Blueridge Greatshell Wetland Unicorn Mossy Cerdae Sparkling Stinger Grouse Basilisk Leopard Coralclimber Leopard Coralclimber Frosted Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Lilyfowl Strangler Poultrygeist Poultrygeist Venerable Shalebuck Shalebuck Shalebuck Elk Black Wolf

Additional Familiars for sale/trade below
nZfpWi3.png
^
^
nZfpWi3.png
Hi again! I see you have a [item=bramblecrown stoat] now. It's currently at 24g LAH right now. So once again, got a bunch of familiars youre missing listed in my thread:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2767755 Feel free to pick anything that adds up to 24g! :D
Hi again! I see you have a Bramblecrown Stoat now. It's currently at 24g LAH right now. So once again, got a bunch of familiars youre missing listed in my thread:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2767755

Feel free to pick anything that adds up to 24g! :D
firemid.png
@talonlock how about the slight eyewing and the wasteland collector? I am on my phone so I am having a hard time looking up exact amounts, so if thats not quite 24k, throw in anything cheap and random for me to stuff on my trade board to get it there and if it is, great!
@talonlock how about the slight eyewing and the wasteland collector? I am on my phone so I am having a hard time looking up exact amounts, so if thats not quite 24k, throw in anything cheap and random for me to stuff on my trade board to get it there and if it is, great!
nZfpWi3.png
It's off by 1kt but I dont mind. Sending the CR :D
It's off by 1kt but I dont mind. Sending the CR :D
firemid.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31