Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Coli Grinding 40kt/g per 100 battles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@/picniccakes

All good! Thank you tho :D

@natureluvr

Yep! If you are able to do 30 minutes just send when your done! I’ll put you down now

@jia1303

Thank you! I’ll be expecting it ^^ throwing it down
@/picniccakes

All good! Thank you tho :D

@natureluvr

Yep! If you are able to do 30 minutes just send when your done! I’ll put you down now

@jia1303

Thank you! I’ll be expecting it ^^ throwing it down
zSKdav4.png
Okay great thank you so much!! I will start now!
Okay great thank you so much!! I will start now!
@Xesei could you put me down for two and a half hours in the Waterway? I should be able to complete it by tomorrow evening.
@Xesei could you put me down for two and a half hours in the Waterway? I should be able to complete it by tomorrow evening.
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
@/Xesei

I'm not a fan of time constraints, do you have any way to convert that to x amount of treasure per battle? I'd love to do a set number of battles for you in any of those venues if you wouldn't mind converting that. c:

battles done: 25
@/Xesei

I'm not a fan of time constraints, do you have any way to convert that to x amount of treasure per battle? I'd love to do a set number of battles for you in any of those venues if you wouldn't mind converting that. c:

battles done: 25
vJXpd.gif
@nonlineardogtime

Sure thing! I’ll have your payment ready!

@CelestialNarwhal

Oh sure! If I divide my times into battles just by the amounts I expect for the times I have from others it comes out to 125t per battle (probably more like 140t for 20+ venues), if that’s okay with you :) Since I do test rounds before taking big orders you can do at most 200 battles for now if the prices are fitting ^^
@nonlineardogtime

Sure thing! I’ll have your payment ready!

@CelestialNarwhal

Oh sure! If I divide my times into battles just by the amounts I expect for the times I have from others it comes out to 125t per battle (probably more like 140t for 20+ venues), if that’s okay with you :) Since I do test rounds before taking big orders you can do at most 200 battles for now if the prices are fitting ^^
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

with that price I can do 200 battles in Scorched Forest for 25kt as the test run ^-^ is that good?
@Xesei

with that price I can do 200 battles in Scorched Forest for 25kt as the test run ^-^ is that good?
vJXpd.gif
@CelestialNarwhal

Yep! That would be great ^^
@CelestialNarwhal

Yep! That would be great ^^
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

i can do thirty minutes in the scorched forest
@Xesei

i can do thirty minutes in the scorched forest
bU9tVPx.png
@Seasalted

Ah thank you! I’ll be expecting it then!
@Seasalted

Ah thank you! I’ll be expecting it then!
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei - need any grinding? can do any venue. hoard already cleaned out
@Xesei - need any grinding? can do any venue. hoard already cleaned out
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8