Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kitty's Cauldron
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ReneeTheKitty Yo, can I get you to brew me sizzling phosphorus? (May need to send materials for beaker too, not sure)
@ReneeTheKitty Yo, can I get you to brew me sizzling phosphorus? (May need to send materials for beaker too, not sure)
i3HjH85.png
@ArmourGeek oh thank you! I had so many brews i forgot to get back to you. I’m ready to brew whatever you need ^_^
@ArmourGeek oh thank you! I had so many brews i forgot to get back to you. I’m ready to brew whatever you need ^_^
@LeviathanDemon yes I can!
@LeviathanDemon yes I can!
@ReneeTheKitty

2 trail genes please: I'd be happy to send a pile of familiars or apparel your way as a tip, do you have a preference, or should I mix them up?

I'll send materials once you are ready for them :)
@ReneeTheKitty

2 trail genes please: I'd be happy to send a pile of familiars or apparel your way as a tip, do you have a preference, or should I mix them up?

I'll send materials once you are ready for them :)
@ArmourGeek I’m ready! And you can send whatever you’d like ^_^ I’m not picky
@ArmourGeek I’m ready! And you can send whatever you’d like ^_^ I’m not picky
@Audible @xxxx @Tropickle @Hello32123 Happy Trickmurk!! I am open but please no super big orders this time! It almost killed me making sure everyone got what they wanted lol. I almost missed the deadline.
@Audible @xxxx @Tropickle @Hello32123 Happy Trickmurk!! I am open but please no super big orders this time! It almost killed me making sure everyone got what they wanted lol. I almost missed the deadline.
@ReneeTheKitty Whoops! 10-15 of the (20) good for you? Let me know how much and I'll toss a CR. Thank you for all your help! <3
@ReneeTheKitty Whoops! 10-15 of the (20) good for you? Let me know how much and I'll toss a CR. Thank you for all your help! <3
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle yes that works! I’ll start when you send it ^_^
@Tropickle yes that works! I’ll start when you send it ^_^
@ReneeTheKitty
Hello! Could I grab a slot for 10 sets of 20 pinecones? (200 pinecones total) c:
@ReneeTheKitty
Hello! Could I grab a slot for 10 sets of 20 pinecones? (200 pinecones total) c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@ReneeTheKitty I'd love to get 10 x 20 FC as well then! Let me know if this works, I'll send over mats :)
@ReneeTheKitty I'd love to get 10 x 20 FC as well then! Let me know if this works, I'll send over mats :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26