Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [currently closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@DraconianLucian

Alright, ill start on yours now. I may take a break so it could end up being 3-4 hours, hopefully the RNG gods treat me well!
@DraconianLucian

Alright, ill start on yours now. I may take a break so it could end up being 3-4 hours, hopefully the RNG gods treat me well!
@picniccakes All loot please!
@picniccakes All loot please!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@picniccakes I want many many many dragons leveled to 10, how many will you take? I'll pay up front
@picniccakes I want many many many dragons leveled to 10, how many will you take? I'll pay up front
@picniccakes
Hey, I'd love to know the progress of my dragon training. ^^
@picniccakes
Hey, I'd love to know the progress of my dragon training. ^^
HgYb6MR.png
Sorry to the people I am pinging, i havent been on in the last 3 days due to a family issue.

@Asterodea
Sorry I couldn't get to your grinding done!

@CalmWolf
Joseph is at level 19 currently, i will start leveling him up more today.

@joraAH
I can't take any right now since I'm leaving 2 dragons to level 25, but I can take probably 10-20 at a time. I can ping you when I'm done leveling the dragons and when I can take some of yours!
Sorry to the people I am pinging, i havent been on in the last 3 days due to a family issue.

@Asterodea
Sorry I couldn't get to your grinding done!

@CalmWolf
Joseph is at level 19 currently, i will start leveling him up more today.

@joraAH
I can't take any right now since I'm leaving 2 dragons to level 25, but I can take probably 10-20 at a time. I can ping you when I'm done leveling the dragons and when I can take some of yours!
@piciniccakes no rush, definitely ping me when you're ready!
@piciniccakes no rush, definitely ping me when you're ready!
@picniccakes

Hello, dear. Will you be doing any grinding for the festival? I was hoping to see if I could pre-order a slot.
@picniccakes

Hello, dear. Will you be doing any grinding for the festival? I was hoping to see if I could pre-order a slot.
@picniccakes
May I know Joseph's progress for coli training? I've been kindly waiting for more than what you've stated in your post.^^
@picniccakes
May I know Joseph's progress for coli training? I've been kindly waiting for more than what you've stated in your post.^^
HgYb6MR.png
@picniccakes Hello! Do you think I could rent one of your babies to help level up two of my level 15 dragons to level 25?
@picniccakes Hello! Do you think I could rent one of your babies to help level up two of my level 15 dragons to level 25?
I can't stop getting more babies for my lair please send help
@SomeMajic

Sure, who and how long would you want them for?
@SomeMajic

Sure, who and how long would you want them for?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14