Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | W: CS Joker-/Butterbun/Flower H: 9.5kg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Would love to be added to pinglist! Do you buy individual pets, or the full set only?
Would love to be added to pinglist! Do you buy individual pets, or the full set only?
A silent Hatchery.
@rockrufff
Hi, long time no see, I have sent a trade.
@rockrufff
Hi, long time no see, I have sent a trade.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
hi! i've sent you a trade. also i'd like to be put on the pinglist please.
hi! i've sent you a trade. also i'd like to be put on the pinglist please.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
Hello! I'm a tad bit confused on how this works. So when you ping somebody, you're basically giving them the heads up to send over the pets? If so, I can adopt a full set and send them over for gems if I'm correct!
Hello! I'm a tad bit confused on how this works. So when you ping somebody, you're basically giving them the heads up to send over the pets? If so, I can adopt a full set and send them over for gems if I'm correct!
@yewberried you got it! I'll buy any amount at all :) 1 or 2 is fine or just your doubles, whatever!

@Okapi Hey, hope you're well!! Will send a cr now :)

@midwxst gotcha! I'll send now too!

@Humbloom Yeah pretty much! I regularly buy newly released pets in bulk, so say I decide in December I want lots of a release, you can get a ping so I can buy your doubles or whatever. Basically if you're regularly selling CS pets you can see when I'm buying something new :) and yes I will absolutely buy a set, you can send whenever and I'll shoot over a CR!
@yewberried you got it! I'll buy any amount at all :) 1 or 2 is fine or just your doubles, whatever!

@Okapi Hey, hope you're well!! Will send a cr now :)

@midwxst gotcha! I'll send now too!

@Humbloom Yeah pretty much! I regularly buy newly released pets in bulk, so say I decide in December I want lots of a release, you can get a ping so I can buy your doubles or whatever. Basically if you're regularly selling CS pets you can see when I'm buying something new :) and yes I will absolutely buy a set, you can send whenever and I'll shoot over a CR!
Ire Tweet
@rockrufff
I'm doing well thanks! Can I be added to your pinglist as well?
@rockrufff
I'm doing well thanks! Can I be added to your pinglist as well?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
Sent a trade!
Sent a trade!
A silent Hatchery.
Ohh alright! Sending the trade over! And could I be added to the ping list then?
Ohh alright! Sending the trade over! And could I be added to the ping list then?
@Okapi @Humbloom thanks and yes to both, I'll pop you both on it!
@Okapi @Humbloom thanks and yes to both, I'll pop you both on it!
Ire Tweet
bump
bump
Ire Tweet
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15